fellows英 ['feləʊz] 美 ['feloʊz]原级：fellow
1. And their function is to catch all the young fellows attending the university, to drive out of their minds any glimmering originality that may chance to be there, and to put upon them the stamp of the established.
2. We went upstairs, and the young fellows began skylarking.
3. Longgang Hill site, dated back four, five thousand years, the National Security TANG Temple, Song made thousands of pagoda, built Xuanzhen that concept, since the Fellows gathered in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, many Cliff inscriptions, heritage embellishment jade in the clear water between landscape and the Humanities IAC seamless.
4. The decision by Fellows of the college fell one vote short of the two-thirds majority needed to change the status quo.
5. A housekeeper of one of those fellows if you could pick it out of her.
6. With technology support and assistance from Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication, the company specializes in printing all sorts of soft and hard plastic materials (such as PVC, PP, PE, PC, PET, TPU and EVA, etc.) and other kinds of cloths and leather material (nylon, polyester, satin, micro-fiber nylon, PVC leather, PU leather and etc.). It has won extensive trusts and consents from its clients and fellows through the excellent quality and consummate technology.
公司借助北京印刷学院的技术支持、辅导，专业印刷加工各种软、硬塑胶片材类（如 PVC、PP、PE、PC、PET、TPU、EVA 等及各种布类、皮类(尼龙布、特多龙、色丁布、米高料、PVC 皮、PU 皮等)，并以优良的品质与精湛的技术获得广大客户及同行的肯定与信任。