tasty英 [ˈteɪsti] 美 [ˈtesti]比较级：tastier最高级：tastiest第三人称复数：tasties
1. 可口的：食品的质量等级分为5种,分别是:乏味的(Bland)、普通的(Plain)、美味的(Appeting)、可口的(Tasty)、鲜美的(Delicious). 更高质量的食品由更多的食品种类或者盐和调味品(Spices)构成. (鲜美的食品对于民居升级不是必须的,
2. 美味的：自行车: cycling | tasty 美味的 | delicious 味道好的
3. 好吃的：15.sour酸 | 16.tasty好吃的 | 17.appetizing好吃的,开胃的
1. The mutton meat ball is also tasty...
2. It was very fresh and tasty. Do you know what they are called?
3. And I`ll cook lots of tasty delicacies and exercise hard.
4. One should love vancl animals. They are so tasty.
5. No, it`s not the tasty Mediterranean treat spread on pita bread.
6. One altar wine, plus a tasty porchetta, of course, should strive to get the.
7. The reason why Gou'Bu'Li'Bao'Zi was especially delicious was that Gao Guiyou used as ingredients only choice pork from the legs of a pig which he cut very thin and mixed with fragrant sesame oil, tasty sauce and rich stock.
8. An incredibly tasty powder is made from rendered bacon fat and maltodextrin - it melts in your mouth while filling it with an intense bacon flavor.
9. This unique alternative to flowers has over the counter sales and delivered gourmet gift baskets of freshly baked cookies that provide a tasty treat every time.
10. One day you're wrapping up a demo with a customer, and you think to yourself, my, that WebEx is a tasty and delicious product.
11. However, tasty food is sometimes a combination of deliciousness and danger.
12. All of us had a very tasty meal yesterday.
13. Oyster porridge: white watery almost Endure, the Add oysters and small celery (cut small, so look very good and tasty), You Yan random.
14. That also may explain the popularity of Georgian food within the Soviet Union, where it was the most exotic and tasty ethnic cuisine available.
15. Niunan to sit down in the hotel, with the stores as long as the young girl said to Niunan meal, she will take a long were stained with oil-the-Hook, Shendao pan hook to a Niunan, on a chopping board to take on Will be cut with a knife, Daofa are generally skilled, just wait a minute, even on the physical Niunan be cut out, and then to a shallow bowl-mouth, to Daguo Yipiao before the hot soup, a bowl of very - Very tasty on the Niunan well.
16. I am stumped about how to eat it and make it tasty.
17. A base here and are willing to more or less the same environment is very good, the wings, chicken legs, such as Hamburg are very tasty, delicious Bing Qi Lin, are now protesting outside a number of small stores open, there are chicken, chicken fin, like Hamburg, but here more than simply not comparable.
18. Children have eczema is very poor, my kids are too, you can buy Victoria skin cream to rub him, more than 100 state cheaper than more, there is the bath must give his wrinkles and more dry place, such as the armpits, thighs trenches, legs bent, and then loose powder, if long in the face, you can rub sesame oil, I think this better than medicine, after all, is the face, but also tasty, wanted to pro - He 1, this is civil earthworks, well, you try.
19. Snack on frozen watermelon and other fruit for a tasty way to beat this summer`s heat!
20. Do you have many friends. I have many friends, too. My favourite friend is a sun and happy girl. She is 160cm tall. She has a long black hair. She live in Guangzhou. Her name is Tao Lingyue. We usually call her'Taozi'in Chinese. We usually do homework together. She is a good student. We often study each other. She often help me with Chinese. We often go to the KFC. We like eating hamburgers`chips`coke `juice`and so so. Her favourite food are hamburgers. I like hamburgers, too. Because they are so tasty. This is my best friend.
你有很多朋友吗我有许多朋友，也是我最喜欢的朋友是个阳光和快乐的女孩她是一米高她有一个黑色长发她住在广州她的名字叫道Lingyue我们通常把她的Taozi 'in中国我们通常做作业在一起她是一个好学生，希望将来为我们经常互相学习…她经常帮助我在中国我们经常去肯德基我们喜欢吃汉堡包'chips 'coke '汁评分如此她最喜欢的食物是汉堡包我喜欢吃汉堡，太因为他们太好吃了这是我最好的朋友。
If you say that food, especially savoury food, is tasty, you mean that it has a fairly strong and pleasant flavour which makes it good to eat.
e.g. Try this tasty dish for supper with a crispy salad...
e.g. I thought the food was very tasty.
If someone describes a person, especially a woman, as tasty, they think they are sexually desirable.
1. pleasing to the sense of taste
e.g. a tasty morsel