belt英 [belt] 美 [bɛlt]belt什么意思第三人称单数：belts第三人称复数：belts现在分词：belting过去分词：belted过去式：belted
1. All the boxes to be shipped were belted in green.
2. He belted on his sword.
3. The tennis player belted the ball right out of the court.
1. There is a belt of trees between the two fields.
2. I need a belt keep up my trousers.
1. 腰带：I、腰带和吊带裤 腰带(Belt)同鞋子的关系:穿什么颜色的鞋子,就配什么颜色的腰带,永远不会有错误. 腰带颜色的选择不是太多,所以黑色是最保险的. 有的人喜欢用吊带裤,现在什么颜色都很流行. 以前,胖子、肚子大的人用,这当然是好的,
2. 皮带：运转状态下(转速位)显示离心力(×g6、时间:时间(TIME)输入键7、启动:运行(START)键8、温度:温度(TEMP)输入键9、停止:停机(STOP)键10、认可:认可(ENTER)输入键13、复位键:复位(RESET)按钮(4)皮带(BELT) 4湘仪离心机仪器
3. 带;皮带：女式皮带,皮带(belt) 皮质的腰带,请参照腰带一词. 目前国际社会提倡环保,所以以PU皮带最流行,真皮皮带市场上越来越少. 我国是世界上最大的皮带出口国. 出口致欧盟和美国的皮带必须达到严格的环保无毒标准.
4. 带：Avensis在正面冲撞试验中获得满分16中的14分,在侧面冲撞试验中获得满分18分,由于安装了安全带(Belt)警告灯加分两分从而获得了34分. 另一方面,在行人保护试验中上述两个车种均获得了一星评价.
1. It`s our great honor that Hubao Royal Palace choose Belt Collins as his cooperater.
2. A Study on the formation and evolution of Boswash traffic economic belt in U. S. A.
3. W4C01 Ningbo Beidi Synchronous Belt Co., Ltd.
4. NINGBO BEIDINingbo Beidi Synchronous Belt Co., Ltd.
5. Ningbo Beidi Synchronous Belt Co., Ltd.
6. She was getting dressed up in the real New York City guinzo style that he hated. A silk flowered-pattern dress with belt, showy bracelet and earrings, flouncy sleeves.
7. That difficulty was easily fixed, though, by Siggard's sword belt, the empty sheath swaying at his side.
8. The officer belt ed his sword on.
9. And Joab was in military dress, and over it was a belt with a sword in its sheath, fastened on his loins; and when he went forward, it fell out.
10. In the thirteenth session of the Shanghai International Exhibition on Textile Industry, TEXLINK introduced porcelain-plated sword first, IGAF-RX sword of self-lubricating coatings led hook, carbon fiber Flexible sword belt, the successful development of these products, I marked the company's production technology has reached the industry-leading level, SHANGHAITEX2007 exhibition also reportedly made a special report for this purpose.
11. Although with some doubt, Xue takes the sword off from her belt and puts it into Po`s hand.
12. Beihuaiyang basin and range structural belt is an important part of Dabie orogenic belt.
13. There are two types of peridotites within this UHP belt.(1) Garnet peridotite consists of garnet lherzolite, garnet-bearing dunite, garnet-free dunite and garnet pyroxenite, which could be considered as one of the critical rock types in a continental-type subduction zone.
14. There are two types of peridotites within this UHP belt.(1) Garnet peridotite consists of garnet lherzolite, garnet-bearing dunite, garnet-free dunite and garnet pyroxenite, which could he considered as one of the critical rock types in a continental-type subduction zone.
15. One mechanism for the implementation of one person (including the cutting nozzle, cutting and packaging put on peak), equipped with a conveyor belt, one can look 4-5 to Taiwan machine, a large number of labor-saving and reduce the wages of the workers.
16. We are needing belt tightener, IF YOU CAN SUPPLY, PLEASE CONTACT US.
17. Take care of the original pully belt ageiging, if so please change a new belt and check the belt tightener!
18. Putting Chinese dress style and Chinese arts under big cultural background, this paper points out that the dress style is consistent with paiting art in certain extent through two kinds of direct relationship between dress and arts, such as draping and Cao clothing out of water, elegant and Wu belt used as wind, the consistent is culture reflection in image.
19. 2Be careful to avoid your jewelry, belt, bootlace buckle and sharp things in your back-pockets hooking or piercing the cloth or leather of your sofa.
20. Make the use of AD7730 and dsPIC30f6010A to compose the sampling and arithmetic unit of the electron belt weigher.
利用 AD7730和 dsPIC30f6010A 构成电子皮带称的采样和运算单元。
A belt is a strip of leather or cloth that you fasten round your waist.
e.g. He wore a belt with a large brass buckle.
A belt in a machine is a circular strip of rubber that is used to drive moving parts or to move objects along.
e.g. The turning disc is connected by a drive belt to an electric motor.
A belt of land or sea is a long, narrow area of it that has some special feature.
e.g. Miners in Zambia's northern copper belt have gone on strike...
e.g. Behind him was a belt of trees, and behind the trees hills and fields.
If someone belts you, they hit you very hard.
e.g. 'Is it right she belted old George in the gut?' she asked.
If you belt somewhere, you move or travel there very fast.
e.g. We belted down Iveagh Parade to where the motor was.
If someone is or has a belt of a particular colour in judo or karate, they have reached the standard which that colour represents.
e.g. He is a black belt in karate.
Something that is below the belt is cruel and unfair.
e.g. Do you think it's a bit below the belt what they're doing?
e.g. ...this kind of below-the-belt discrimination.
If you have to tighten your belt, you have to spend less money and manage without things because you have less money than you used to have.
e.g. Clearly, if you are spending more than your income, you'll need to tighten your belt.
If you have something under your belt, you have already achieved it or done it.
e.g. Clare is now a full-time author with six books, including four novels, under her belt.
1. fasten with a belt
e.g. belt your trousers
2. deliver a blow to
e.g. He belted his opponent
3. sing loudly and forcefully
Synonym: belt out