is denoted as
is denoted as 双语例句
1. is denoted as
1. The liger is a hybrid cross between a male Panthera leo, and a female Panthera tigris and is denoted scientifically as Panthera tigris × Panthera leo.
2. is denoted as的解释
2. Stocks are different from flows. It is a quantum measured at certain moment, which has no dimension and corresponding relation with the length of observation. It is usually denoted at the end of a period, such as the inventories of finished goods at the end of the year.
3. The buyer makes periodic payments to the seller in exchange for the right to sell the bond issued by the reference entity to the seller for its face value if a default, known as a credit event, occurs. A credit event is typically defined as bankruptcy, failure to pay, or restructuring. The rate of payments made per year is known as the CDS spread and denoted in basis points.
唯一的区别是，传统保险保人寿或者保财产，一旦有财产损失发生或者生病过世等保险公司就要赔钱，CDS也是一样，参与CDS的两方，一个叫protection buyer，一个叫protection seller，平时protection buyer就付给seller保费（就是这个CDS spread），一旦违约事件发生seller就要对违约进行赔付，所以spread越大表示违约的概率越高，CDS的创造主要是为了将利率风险和违约风险分开单独创设的一种产品。
4. is denoted as在线翻译
4. Firstly, based on the analysis of shortcomings of existing view based 3D model retrieval algorithm, so the concept of lightfield hybrid descriptor denoted as H(subscript D is presented and 3D object retrieval frame based on multi-feature relevance feedback learning is developed.
5. The basic device is a two-terminal unit, denoted as a Signal Canceling Unit, which senses the signal available at its terminals (34a, 34b), and applies negative feedback in order to cancel and absorb the signal.
6. The main contents of this paper are organized as follows:(1) In this paper, based on data envelop analysis's model of C~2R to denoted constant returns to scale and BC~2 to denoted variable returns to scale, labor productivity is decomposed to technical efficiency, pure technical progress, changes of scale efficiency of capital per labor and efficiency of capital intensity.