Dawson英 [ˈdɔ:sn] 美 [ˈdɔsən]
1. Personnel: Booker Ervin; Jaki Byard; Richard Davis; Alan Dawson.
2. Matt Dawson and Phil Tuffnell do a great job, but you never know, one day it could be me.
3. The numerical results indicate that panel density is the most important factor for the panel arrangement. Some principles in this regard were established based on the numerical experiments.
4. Her accomplishments were so brilliant and numerous, that it seemed strange that she should have answered an advertisement offering such very moderate terms of remuneration as those named by Mr. Dawson: but Miss Graham seemed perfectly well satisfied with her situation, and she taught the girls to play sonatas by Beethoven, and to paint from Nature after Creswick, and walked through the dull, out-of-the-way village to the humble little church three times on Sunday, as contentedly as if she had no higher aspiration in the world than to do so all the rest of her life.
5. In his first few years, he made trades for Charles Barkley and Scottie Pippen to give a team led by Hakeem Olajuwon even more experience. Dawson then helped the Rockets acquire several young talents in the following years, including Cuttino Mobley, Steve Francis and Yao Ming.
6. 1His first marriage with the daughter of the noble Binkie had been made (2)under the auspices of his parents; and as she often told Lady Ctawley in his lifetime she was such (3)a confounded quarrelsome high-bred jade that when she died he was hanged if he would ever take another of her sort, and at her ladyship's demise (4)he kept his promise, and selected for (5)a second wife Miss Rose Dawson, daughter of Mr John Thomas Dawson, iron monger, of Mudbury.
7. The combination of the above code with the Dawson method produces and effective software package for the wave resistance computation. This package was applied to series 60 shps and portliness merchantman. The computational results of series 60 ships are close to the corresponding experimental results but those of portliness merchantman only show similar trends to the experimental results.
8. The anion of single substitu ted Dawson-type tungstophosphate salt was doped into the polypyrrole film on a glassy carbon electrode by electrochemical method to prepare the chem ically modified electrode (P2W17La/PPY/GC). It maintains not only t he electrochemical activity and electrocatalytic property of P2W17L a, but also has good stability and sensitivity.