banter英 [ˈbæntə(r)] 美 [ˈbæntɚ]banter第三人称单数：banters第三人称复数：banters现在分词：bantering过去分词：bantered过去式：bantered
1. The students exchanged banter with each other.
2. The students enjoyed their teacher's bantering them about their mistakes.
3. We bantered Nick on the subject of marriage.
1. He bantered with his grandchildren.
2. The rival team members bantered before the game.
1. Mr.White exchanged banter with his colleagues.
1. 开玩笑：bankruptcy 破产 | banter 开玩笑 | bantering 开玩笑的
2. 戏谑：bantamweight 最轻量级的选手 | banter 戏谑 | banteringly 嘲弄地
3. 玩笑：balm慰藉 | banter玩笑 | bias偏见
4. 戏谑,愚弄：it was a great invention but at first many people scoffed at it . 那是一个伟大的发明,但起初许多人都加以怀疑... | 22、 banter--戏谑,愚弄 | we bantered him on the subject of marriage . 我们在婚姻问题上戏谑...
1. The aim is quite literally to stuff oneself and enjoy light-hearted banter with staff and fellow customers while the TV blares in the background.
2. Eventually Darcy unbends a bit toward Elizabeth, and the two engage in ironic banter.
3. Eventually Darcy unbends a bit toward Elizabeth, and the two engage inironic banter④.
4. Paul knew I couldn`t come out. It was only banter but it cut me to pieces.
5. The use of imitative rhetoric makes the criticism and exposure of authors different from direct common expression, which creates the banter effects of sneer and ridicule, a sharp and smart attack in the grave and stern expression and makes people understand tacitly and impress deeply.
6. Our homegrown right-hand side's 100 per cent commitment will never win over some of the home fans who have noticed neither are Kaka. Obviously a few from across the park will get their share of banter. On the opposite side of the fence I suspect Carsley will get a good response when he brings Brum up to Goodison.
7. Then a second classification, praised Baoxici also divided into color, warm colors, the distinguished color, humorous color, King word-word, the word seven-wan; derogatory term is divided into denigration colors, obnoxious colors, dissatisfied with the colors, hate Color, color contempt, ridicule color, Banter color, language color Li eight.
8. There is a calmness, and there is even a bit of banter and humour among people sleeping rough in the streets.
9. I broke into laugh after reading it, and comforted him almost in a tone of banter.
10. Let an Englishman and a Scotchman come to-gether for a bit of banter.
11. Wang Ho-fu spoke with his usual banter ing smile, which contrasted strongly with Sun Chi-jen's reticence and taciturnity
12. Each department had their own agenda and wanted to steer the project towards a direction that benefit them the most, and there were a lot of banter by everyone for the sake of positioning themselves favorably.
13. Memorable banter between Donat and Carroll, who thinks he's a criminal, set style for sophisticated dialogue for years.
14. As the days pass, Louis and Joe grow closer and the sexual tinge in their banter grows more and more obvious.
15. I wanted to have sex but it was hidden in my witty banter and my little looks.
16. I've missed your witty banter.
17. I've missed ur witty banter.
18. Mm, i've missed your witty banter.
19. Witty banter. Well done. Good.
20. Humor is witty banter make fun of meaning.
Banter is teasing or joking talk that is amusing and friendly.
e.g. She heard Tom exchanging good-natured banter with Jane.
If you banter with someone, you tease them or joke with them in an amusing, friendly way.
e.g. The soldiers bantered with him as though he was a kid brother...
e.g. We bantered a bit while I tried to get the car started.
1. be silly or tease one another
e.g. After we relaxed, we just kidded around