1. 殘暴專橫的行為：teeming: 熙熙攘攘的;熱鬧的 | tyrannies: 殘暴專橫的行為 | tyrannous: 暴虐的
1. But nearly all of us came as fugitives from the tyrannies and hatreds of the old world.
2. People will remember the tyrannies of his reign.
3. They've overthrown two of the most brutal tyrannies of the world, and liberated more than 50 million citizens.
4. They were like the contemporary usurers who stand behind tyrants and tyrannies. The majority of them are Jewish.
5. In a month or two, my lad, you'll be able to pay her back her present tyrannies with a vigorous hand.