1. 增加：separations分离 | increases增加 | originated起源
2. 增加/增大：triggered触发 | increases增加/增大 | relating to 涉及
1. The increases of pancreatic volume were not affected by BPP.
2. Between the initial cleaning threshold and complete cleaning threshold, cleaning percentage of the surface increases with the increasing of laser fluence.
3. Receiving payments on an account receivable increases both equity and assets.
f 20。收到关于应收账款金额增加股权和资产。f 21。
4. Therefore, irreducible water saturation increases and residual oil saturation gradually decreases as reservoir temperature increases.
5. Pink gin~and it and Italian vermouth with gin into the cocktail prepared~and tonic gin and tonic increases.
pink gin~and it用杜松子酒与义大利苦艾酒调制成之鸡尾酒~ and tonic 杜松子酒加滋补品。
6. The planned maintenance not only can reduce the equipments fault, but also increases the production performance of the business enterprise.
7. Under the given allocative system, the left profit of enterprise has the following characters: Level of left profit increases year after year; The level of actual left profit obviously is lower than that of nominal left profit and so on.
8. Simulation shows that the dimension variation of long and short bending axes are independent, and the circumference simply increases with bending curvature.
9. With the increases of complexity and cost of a project, project management becomes more and more important.
10. Sonus tubing increases strength and torsional rigidity by over 30% compared to comparably sized oval tubes.
11. Synchronous fluorescence shows that as the intensity of TiO2 nanoparticles increases, the synchronous fluorescence spectrum peak of tryptophan is red-shifed from 340nm to 342nm, the synchronous fluorescence peak of tyrosine from 299nm to 301nm. It can be inferred that TiO2 induced conformational of BSA changes slightly and the environmental polarity of amino acid increases.
12. These changes are not only because MMA is inflammable and volatile, but also related to the large numbers of intermediates in MMA combustion. The experimental results also show that, the content of activated Al in the combustion residue of Al/H_2O based fuel increases after adding MMA, which shows that MMA addition is bad for the efficiency of Al powders combustion. This is because the combustion of MMA consumes lots of oxygen, leading to the restrain of Al powders combustion.
13. Australian Antarctic Division glaciology program head Ian Allison said sea ice losses in west Antarctica over the past 30 years had been more than offset by increases in the Ross Sea region, just one sector of east Antarctica.
14. The compositions of fruit types and their differentiation patterns with elevation of 1943 wild angiosperms in Baishuijiang National Nature Reserve in Gansu Province were explored. The results show that the proportion of dry fruits is 65.67% and 24.60% in fleshy fruits in the area. The most three are capsule (26.56%), achene (12.35%) and drupe (12.20%) among 22 basic fruit types. Fruit types and their species numbers increase and then decrease with elevation. The proportion of dry fruits increases and it vanishes at 3800 m or so in fleshy fruit with elevation. The proportion of capsule is dominant in each elevation segment and increases with elevation. It decreases and then increases in achene and caryopsis. It decreases in drupe and berry. It decreases and then increases in pome and samara.
15. When optical frequency keeps constant, the transmissivity increases linearly with the number of periods of the photonic crystal.
16. So developers provide housing prices are volatile, there is a phasic and should not be blind to the price increases understanding.
17. objective:to evaluate the effect of brain natriuretic peptide level on risk stratification in acute coronary syndrome. methods:by using elisa, the plasma concentration of bnp in eighty patients with ami was tested, and was compared with control of 30 healthy adults. results:the plasma bnp concentration of ami patients was significantly higher than that in patients with unstable angina and bnp level of uap group was higher than that of control group(p.05 all).the bnp level was significantly higher in patients with cardiovascular accidental events than that without(p.05).after treatment the bnp level significantly decreased(p.05).conclusion:the plasma bnp concentration significantly increases, and is a good index for risk stratification in patients with acute coronary syndrome.
18. Kakkaji, Amartya Sen wrote a recent article published in Deccan Chronicle on how mvoing up the ecnomic sclae increases consumption and hence the food price increase!
一个叫ramana的版主回道：Kakkaji，Amartya Sen在Deccan Chronicle上最新发表了一篇关于经济增长导致食物价格上涨的文章，也许这是亚洲时代造成的。
19. The relationship of calculated lattice energies and framework structures was discussed. The results reveal that the lattice energy decreases and the relative stability of framework increases with the increase of framework densities.
20. The result shows that the critical load increases with the increasing of the self-weight of the rod and the radius of the curved wellbore.
1. The company has seen big increases both in the nation's buying power and the number of people who can afford to buy its products.
2. Although the TV program may be just there to generate a buzz for the gala, it increases the interaction and helps the gala match public interest.
3. The positive for Autodesk and Solidworks is that CAD software mainly targets enterprise users which can switch to legitimate software once their purchasing power increases.
4. These include increases in weight and height, less exposure to early infections in childhood and delivery by caesarean section.
5. If the growth rate increases in the second year but decreases in the third, then what we call an inflection point has occurred.
6. Southern China recently witnessed several strikes calling for wage increases, which indicated that the nation's cheap labor advantage may have come to an end.
7. Some analysts are calling for an interest rate increase to contain price increases, citing the possibility of a sharp rebound in fixed investment growth.
8. Greenpeace Campaigner Prentice Koo said increases in environmental taxes would absorb looming healthcare costs as the city's population gets older.
9. Added to this mixture is the strength of the Chinese economy and global reactions to increases in bank capital reserve ratios.
10. Business activity in the real estate industry saw its fifth month of decreases, and most increases were seen in the consumer service sectors.increases什么意思