1. The score still was 1-0 when Wang encountered difficulty in the fourth. He walked the first three batters and yielded a single to Justin Morneau, yet was unscathed. First, Posada threw out Bartlett, the leadoff batter, attempting to steal and then, with the bases loaded, Rodriguez started a 5-4-3 double play with a nifty backhand stab.! q$ s a3? 5 R5 B
2. The connect system call failed while attempting to connect to the daemon on all of the servers in use.
3. Windle is a sexy action packed caper film about four thieves attempting to pull off what could be the richest heist in world history: the printing plates of the new Euro currency.
4. Time can also stop running if the court receives joint notice from the parties that they are attempting a reconciliation.
5. No doubt the authorities had been watching for a chance to imprison him, and when he stepped outside the city gate, they seized him, falsely charged him with treachery in attempting to flee to the Babylonians, and threw him in a dungeon that had once been a private residence, but because of the many defectors, it had been converted into an emergency prison to hold them 37:15-16; cf.
6. But there`s also a tradition of large companies attempting to fool a lot of people.
7. Investors also expend considerable effort attempting to assess the quality of a company`s management.
8. Dressed in a simple white shift dress, miniature white roses attempting to tame her long dark curls, Lisa had been happier than she had ever thought possible.
9. A group of youths attacked the Christmas tree in Syntagma Square in central Athens, tossing rubbish at it and attempting to set it on fire.
10. These details show which application is attempting to access data in your Protected Storage.
11. These details show which program is attempting to access data in your Protected Storage.
12. I am in reception, attempting to call his room to say I have arrived, when the 66-year-old Blahnik suddenly materialises next to me, gasping for air and fanning himself with one hand.
13. The plane may have been attempting a go-around in poor visibility, officials said.
14. This gives the advantage to your opponent if you are attempting to deny and he is attempting to last hit.
15. This gives the advantage to your oppo暗夜nt if you are attempting to deny and he is attempting to last hit.
16. To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug the unit from any power source before attempting to clean it.
17. This is deliberate on the part of JPMorgan, which is attempting to encourage the development of a longevity derivatives market, for which a standardised index is necessary.
18. If they are attempting to burst down your druid you have to use Silencing shot to stop polymorphs on yourself.
19. With modern offices becoming more mechanized, designers are attempting toper sonalize them with warmer, less severe interiors.
20. Readers can chart a route on an early map of Everest, hold a Tibetan prayer flag like the ones generations of mountaineers have left at Everest's summit, and examine a dossier for commercial clients attempting to climb the mountain.
1. Palestinians in turn agreed to act against militants attempting attacks against Israelis.
2. The four men face preliminary charges of attempting to carry out an act of terrorism.
3. Both defendants pleaded not guilty to charges of attempting to extort and conspiring to extort by means of threats.
4. But one of the biggest problems she faced was within the university itself, in attempting to get exempted from several subjects that overlapped with her Canadian degree.
5. Abdul Henderson are shown in a scene from the film on Capitol Hill attempting to convince congressmen to send their sons to Iraq.
6. He was ordered held for four weeks on preliminary charges of attempting to murder the cartoonist and the police officer who shot him.
7. The Finnish game developer is attempting to further cash in on the Chinese market by selling authentic Angry Birds products rather than simply launching games.
8. They realize that by attempting to transform former Soviet republics into " unsinkable aircraft carriers, " the US presence in Central Asia could have great impact upon Russia.
9. Iraq's foreign minister said insurgents are attempting to sow as much chaos as possible, as lawmakers struggle to form a new government and Americans withdraw troops.
10. Yang was attempting to climb up the pier when other survivors noticed him and pulled him up with a rope.attempting什么意思