1. I gave her a big hug and sloppy kiss – the kind that all daddies give -- and proceeded to unwrap the little package she had bestowed on me.
2. She sings 100 theme songs to share with all the happy kids, daddies, mommies and the teachers who have a passion for teaching with singing. Let us sing together with Cindy!
3. Firms such as D. E. Shaw and Citadel will be the sugar daddies of the future.
4. I love how God made dads! Daddies will let their young children walk farther ahead, take more chances, and allow them to do more things for themselves.
5. It's effective against enemies of all types, though with phosphorus buck it's especially good against big daddies, big sisters and brute splicers.
6. The electric shock will stun enemies, so it's hugely effective against big daddies, big sisters, and brute splicers.
7. Conrad Black, one of the movement's most generous sugar daddies, is on trial for fraud.
8. There is what I found on the internet what daddies think about it.
9. He said, Daddies don't just love their children every now and then.
10. I don't think there's any in my school.- Well, maybe one of their mommies or daddies
11. I will study hard, daddies after a good job.
12. You took care of us. You are just like our mommies and daddies.
13. And Google and both of the search engine daddies gave a new look to their respective search engines.
14. No mummy's kisses, daddies smiles not for me, not for us, time was money.
15. Trap spears are good for setting up electricity-charged wires that'll stun enemies (good for big daddies and big sisters) and rocket spears are fun to fire into large groups of splicers.
16. It became a French Bestseller: all collaborating daddies seemed excused alongside the " yellow dwarf ".
17. You're gonna like it here, new fish. A whooole lot...Make you wish your daddies never dicked your mommies...You takin'this down, new fish?
18. The parties have been hosted at swanky New York cocktail bars, where the'daddies'discuss fees for future dates with the women who take their fancy – and its organisers are now seeking London venues.
19. They began to want their father to be the same as other daddies
20. We married successful men because they are our intellectual peers, not sugar daddies.