1. But the problem with potlucks is that you are expected to bring something.
2. They provide donuts and coffee or special event days, potlucks and so on.
3. During my two-year stay in the U. S. A., I attended many of this kind of potlucks.
4. Potlucks are open to the public and we encourage you to join us and enjoy delicious food and friendly people!
5. Throws one of her infamous pot potlucks...
6. That's why I really enjoy Sabbath potlucks.来源: blog.51.ca
7. In some regions, cabbage rolls are very popular at potlucks and buffets, with the self-contained nature of the food being appealing and convenient.
8. Since these elements are contained in various grains and vegetables, people need and like to eat coarse cereals, vegetable and potlucks.
9. She enjoys going to potlucks because there are always such a variety of foods.