导航菜单
首页 >  » 正文

wright是什么意思_wright英文翻译

wright英 [rait] 美 [raɪt] 

wright 基本解释

1. wright

1. 莱特 英国 伐木工人:Wordsworth 渥兹华斯 英国 在树林中散步的人. | Wright 莱特 英国 伐木工人. | Wythe 伟兹 法国 小战士.

wright 双语例句

1. wright

1. He seems overmatched and nervous. Henn is a nice kid who tries hard but has a 7.53 career ERA over parts of three seasons. Wright allowed a home run to Mike Lowell in April that just now landed on the Mass Pike. That was the end of him.
他看来实力有段差距并且容易紧张;Sean Henn是个努力的好孩子,但他3个球季的ERA 高达7.53;Chase Wright在四月份被红袜的Mike Lowell打的那支全垒打搞不好现在还留在Mass Pike。

2. Prof. Wright: I honestly don`t have a lot of personal experience with that.
Wright教授:坦率的说,我个人这方面的经验很少。

3. Kate Wright: I am an executive search consultant based in the UK, I am...
凯特赖特:我是一个执行搜索顾问公司设在英国,我。。。

4. Jane: I'm Jane Wright, the secretary in his company.
简:我叫简·怀特,他公司的秘书。

5. wright

5. Ira Wright: I don't think I can hide that.
你是一个隐藏了一些故事的犹太人。

6. I don`t think Wright`s words nullify Olbermann at all.
我不认为赖特的话废止olbermann都没有。

7. Wright's prairie houses had a great influence on home design in America.
赖特的草原房子一个关于家庭在美国的设计有非常大影响。

8. wright的翻译

8. Likewise, the modes of unity within the testaments and between the testaments as expounded by such leaders as GE Wright, HH Rowley, O Cullmann, RC Dentan, FV Filson, and others (see Hasel, NT Theology, 140 - 203) did not lead to a consensus.
同样,统一模式的见证和之间的见证所阐述的这些领导人通用电气赖特,时时罗利,氧Cullmann ,钢筋混凝土Dentan和FV菲尔森,和其他(见Hasel ,新台币神学,140 -2 03)并没有导致能够达成共识。

9. Bellamy's cross is deflected by Li Tie past Wright at the near pos t
天空体育网文字直播:88分钟,贝拉美的传中球打在李铁身体后越过赖特从埃弗顿大门近柱入网。

10. Hofer, but Wright declined to comment on this year's profit and sales forecast objectives.
但赖特霍费尔拒绝对今年的利润和销售目标做出预测。

11. wright的反义词

11. United States General Motors, Ford and Chrysler vehicles are the three major difficulties, Hofer Wright said: If so much of the enterprise declared bankruptcy, is bound to auto parts supplier great impact.
针对美国通用、福特和克莱斯勒三大车商的困境,赖特霍费尔说:如果如此之大的企业都宣布倒闭,必将对汽车零配件供应商构成巨大冲击。

12. wright是什么意思

12. Now it`s time to get it on, stated a confident Wright.
现在是激动的时刻了。

13. wright

13. Wright's team was able to contact 92 percent of patients who survived 30 days.
Wright的研究小组随访到92%的30天内存活的患者。

14. Because Wright is not you, is also not I, but is we.
因为哈姆莱特不是你,也不是我,而是我们大家。

15. Wright. As imperfect as he may be, he has been like family to me.
正如不完善,他可能是,他一直想给我的家庭。

16. Miss Wright, do you know anybody who would want to hurt you?
莱特小姐你知道想要伤害你的是什么人吗?

17. 1St Week: A general introduction to the nature and contents of the course; an investigation of students'acquired knowledge of literature in general; a brief introduction to African-American literature 2nd and 3rd Weeks: Rediscovering an Invisible Culture (Why Black culture had been unknown and unobserved for several decades; how it came to be rediscovered) 4th to 6th Weeks: Double Consciousness (the marginal perspective in Language, Oral Culture, Folklore and Religion Reading representative works by three Black writers of racial consciousness: Douglass, Washington and Bu Bois 7th to 9th Weeks: Minstrelsy (Imitation, Parody and Travesty in Black-White interaction rituals 1830--1920 Reading the novel about the Black life: Uncle Tom's Cabin 10th to 12th Weeks: Social Mobility and Cultural Stigma: The case of Chicago Jazz 1920--1930; Reading poems by Hughes and novels by Wright 13th to 15th Weeks: Oral Tradition and the Quest for Literacy: The crisis of Black writers from Philips Wheatley to Ralph Ellison; Reading the masterpiece of Ellison 16th to 18th Weeks: Contemporary Afro-American Culture: the sixties and seventies (efforts on reconstructing the Black identiy and Black history Reading novels by Morrison
第1周:介绍课程性质、内容,了解学生相关文学背景,简要概括黑人文学历史第2-3周:再现黑人文化(黑人文化长期被掩盖的事实和原因,重新被发现的原因和过程)第4-6周:双重意识(语言、吟唱文学、民俗民谣、宗教的边缘化),阅读黑人种族意识三代伟大启蒙家道格拉斯、华盛顿、杜波伊斯的代表作第7-9周:吟游文学(黑人与白人的文化互动过程中的模仿、戏仿、曲仿),阅读第一部反映黑人生活的小说《汤姆叔叔的小屋》第10-12周:社会动荡与文化耻辱(芝加哥爵士乐的兴起、流行和影响),阅读休斯和赖特的代表作第13-15周:口头文学传统与争取教育权利的斗争(从惠特利到埃里森的黑人作家危机),阅读拉尔夫·埃里森的代表作第16-18周:六、七十年代以来的美国黑人文化(重建身份和重建历史的努力),阅读莫里森的代表作每位参加该课程学习的学生均须严格出勤,按时完成学读任务,每学期主持两次小型(10分钟)学术报告,第一次针对老师推荐的作家作品做一个专题报告,第二次针对自己的学期研究计划做一个选题前瞻性和可行性报告。

18. He got full of gin and laid round Wright's poolroom all day.
他灌了一肚子杜松子酒,在赖特台球室躺了一天。

19. wright

19. You'll see a 1930s open cockpit mail plane; a special exhibit on Virginia's Admiral Richard E. Byrd and the first American scientific research aircraft to fly in Antarctica; a classic 1929 Ford Tri-motor; airworthy replicas of the Wright Brothers 1900, 1901 and 1902 gliders; and a World War I SPAD VII in mint condition! Learn which planes earned the nicknames of Rolls Royce, Cadillac and Flying Bathtub.
您将看到1930年代的开放式驾驶舱邮政飞机;一件来自弗吉尼亚海军司令部的特殊展品和第一架飞入南极圈的美国科研飞机;一架老式福特三发动机;怀特兄弟1900、1901和1902年滑翔机的复制品;一架了解RollsRoyce、Cadillac和Flying Bathtub这些绰号由来的一战时期的崭新SPAD VII。

20. Wright also pointed this out and said it was a mystery why Yoshino did not catch and sink the Tsi Yuen.
这本书同时指出,在这样的绝对优势之下,为何吉野没有继续追击并击沈济远,是一个难解的谜题。

wright 单语例句