1. Although in ancient China the advanced ideas of penal enforcement conflicted with the brutal and unenlightened situations by reason of the influence and restraints of the social and economic conditions and the feudal autarchy, the reach on the Confucian ideas and its influence has been guiding our present work nowadays for us to absorb the soul of the Chinese traditional culture which should be combined with the modern ideas and systems.
2. At the last minute, his presence unknown to the thieves, he steps in and steals the money for himself..Soon, Hollan's conflicted conscience and his infatuation with Molly, force him to save them...
3. Yu, the reputed founder of the Xia Dynasty, expelled Gonggongshi and conquer ed Sanmiao, conflicted with clans or tribes far and near such as Fangfengshi and Youhushi, which brought about the floating of people and the mixing of clans.
4. I'm conflicted about the use of primates in research for human illnesses. What's your opinion? Idalia Roberts, ATLANTA
5. However, a variety of vision conflicted and impacted, and scholars shown understanding of a variety of forms on the THESEN.
6. When linear perspective cue conflicted with discontinuity disparity, most of subjects used cue dorminant strategy.
7. Server: Msg 547, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 UPDATE statement conflicted with COLUMN CHECK constraint'phone_no_rule'.
8. The two stories conflicted, so I did not know what to believe.
9. There are always various conflicted thoughts in a free country, which are just the source of power.
10. He is conflicted with his words.
11. I'm conflicted about that in a way because why would I want to escape it?
12. I have ever slightly conflicted with him on opinions.
13. I have never been so conflicted watching a match, but it was an absolute privilege to watch.
14. This conflicted so sharply with personal liberty that it was enforced in a negligible number of cases, and then repealed after the law had been in effect for only a short period.