teaspoonful英 ['ti:spu:nfʊl] 美 ['ti:spu:nfʊl]teaspoonful的反义词第三人称复数：teaspoonfuls; teaspoonsfulteaspoonful是什么意思
1. 一茶匙的量：teaspoon 茶匙 | teaspoonful 一茶匙的量 | teasy 爱戏弄人
2. 一茶匙的容量：teaspoon /茶匙/ | teaspoonful /一茶匙的容量/ | teat /奶头/
3. 茶匙 一茶匙容量：teaspoon茶匙 | teaspoonful茶匙 一茶匙容量 | teat乳房乳头 凸出部分 凸缘 突出部
4. 一满茶匙：millionaire 百万富翁 | teaspoonful 一满茶匙 | smart 漂亮的
1. That is what a teaspoonful of brains will do for a man.
2. I want a half teaspoonful of sugar.
3. Of one teaspoonful in a lake that is 1 square kilometer in''.
4. The other medicine is for his cough. Give him one teaspoonful three times a day.
5. N: one teaspoonful, 3 times a day.
6. The other medicine is for his cough. Gie him one teaspoonful three times a day.
7. She gave Tom a teaspoonful and watched with the deepest anxiety for the result.
8. Look! At these words he uncovered the small cup which contained the substance so lauded, took a teaspoonful of the magic sweetmeat, raised it to his lips, and swallowed it slowly with his eyes half shut and his head bent backwards.
9. Recommendations: One teaspoonful daily between meals.
10. When dispensed each 5 ml teaspoonful contains 125mg cloxacillin as the sodium salt.
配制后的每茶匙5ml 药液中含125ml 邻氯青霉素钠盐。
11. Put a teaspoonful of salt into the pan.
12. Healthy soil has billions of beneficial microbes in each teaspoonful.
13. Directions: Use one teaspoonful of more per cup, add boiling water and stir Add sugar and milk to taste.
14. Franz's only reply was to take a teaspoonful of the marvellous preparation, about as much in quantity as his host had eaten, and lift it to his mouth.
You can refer to an amount of food resting on a teaspoon as a teaspoonful of food.
e.g. ...a heaped teaspoonful of salt.
1. as much as a teaspoon will hold