1. She gets mad, he takes it all in stride, and in the end, Alix never really gains any deeper understanding of herself.
2. Alix forecasts that by 2016 local carmakers will still have only 34 per cent of the market.
3. Nineteen-year-old Alix Scott has been working at a store this summer.
4. ALIX SCOTT: " I have to save for all my college money because my parents, they can't afford to co-sign on loans. So, I have to rely on my own savings. "
1. BEIJING - Seychellois President James Alix Michel arrived here on Wednesday, kicking off his state visit to China.
2. According to a report released by global consulting firm Alix Partners last week, automotive parts suppliers in China managed to maintain the highest profitability globally last year.
3. Hu is expected to hold talks on Saturday with his Seychellois counterpart James Alix Michel on expanding the mutually beneficial cooperation between the two countries.Alix在线翻译