1. The Pu with breathed hard rock attacks to fall in his foot, face of gentle breeze Buddha, the soughing of the wind in the pines is chanted gently, brown bear is unavoidable some are actuation: Lose a hand and stand, look around all around, ask the world abandons me its who?
2. I felt the bursting cotton bolls and fingered their soft fiber and fuzzy seeds; I felt the low soughing of the wind through the cornstalks, the silky rustling of the long leaves, and the indignant snort of my pony, as we caught him in the pasture and put the bit in his mouth－ah me! how well I remember the spicy, clovery smell of his breath!
3. A wind gets up, its constant sharpwhistli ng accompanied by the soughing of the pines.
4. Of profound respect. On the eastern hill slope, there is a 37-meter-high steel framed watchtower, on its top, you can have a birds'-eye view of the forest sea, and connected hills, the pleasant panoramic view and the soughing of the wind in the pines make you feel relaxed and joyful.
5. The wind was dropping, but its soughing made men shiver.
6. Her warm body was comforting and he fell asleep listening to the gentle soughing of her breath.
7. The plant and flowers are still green, but just this winter time was appearing a soughing chill sights.
8. Tonight there was no soughing of waves.
9. The plant and flowers were still green, but just this winter time that was appearing a soughing chill sights.
10. A murmurous brook; a soughing wind in the pines; a slow sad susurrous rustle like the wind fingering the pines- R. P.
11. The autumn wind is soughing.
12. The autumn wind is soughing in the trees.