导航菜单
首页 >  » 正文

tenant是什么意思_tenant英文翻译

tenant英 [ˈtenənt] 美 [ˈtɛnənt] 

tenant的反义词第三人称复数:tenantstenant什么意思

tenant 基本解释

1. tenant什么意思

1. This house is tenanted by an immigrant from Asia.
这所房屋为一个来自亚洲的移民所租住。

2. That old house has not been tenanted for many years.
那幢老房子已经多年无人居住了。

1. Birds are tenants of the trees.
鸟儿栖息在树林之中。

2. tenant

2. Do you own the house or are you a tenant?
你是拥有这幢房子还是租住的?

tenant 情景对话

911查询·英语单词大全

A:Hi, John, this is Mary, your tenant up in Lincoln Park.
你好,约翰。这是玛丽,是租你林肯公园房子的人。

tenant

B:Oh, hi, Mary, what can I do for you?
噢,你好,玛丽,有什么可以为你效劳的?

A:I was wondering when trash collection day was.
我想知道什么时候收集垃圾?

B:It’s on Tuesdays and Fridays.
是星期二和星期五。

A:Great.
好的。

B:You could save a couple of dollars by taking it to the dump yourself, though.
如果你自己扔到垃圾站的话还可以省几个美元。

A:Oh, o.k. Where’s that?
噢,好的。垃圾站在哪儿呢?

911查询·英语单词大全

B:It’s at the corner of that street.
在那条街的拐角。

\u0064\u0061\u006E\u0063\u0069\u002E\u0039\u0031\u0031\u0063\u0068\u0061\u002E\u0063\u006F\u006D

A:Thanks. Who do I call for trash collection?
谢谢。那要求收集垃圾可以找谁呢?

tenant

B:Just leave the stuff by the curb. The company’ll send a guy out next month to give you the bill.
就把垃圾扔到路边。下个月(垃圾收集)公司会派人把帐单给你。

tenant的解释

A:All right. Thanks a lot.
好的,非常谢谢。

B:No problem.
没问题。

tenant 网络解释

1. tenant的意思

1. 房客:在租房场景中需要注意租赁双方关系,主要是房东(landlord)、房客(tenant)和中介(house renting agency/agent),也有可能出现二房东(main tenant)的寻找合租人(co-tenant)的情况.

tenant 双语例句

1. My name is Wang Nan. I am the tenant of Li Bo and Zhang Weiwei. My husband and I have lived in their house for nearly half year.
我的名字叫王楠,我是李博和张微微的房客,我的丈夫和我住在他们的房子里大概半年时间了。

2. Been taken to lift the lease with the Housing tenant relationship or no compensation settlement agreement, residents should be relocated to a housing property were replaced.
被拆迁人与房屋承租人对解除租赁关系或补偿安置达不成协议的,拆迁人应当对被拆迁人实行房屋产权调换。

3. tenant的解释

3. No standard of housing vacated by the unit under the provisions of the housing reform of the housing subsidy margin; Lessee would have to buy houses listed for sale in his office without shelter, his employer will not subsidize or resettlement housing, the tenant should move out unconditionally; Lessee agreed to continue renting the property, the two sides agreed to consultations rent units in accordance with the regulations of subsidies.
据统计,目前还有近3.9万间此类房屋,其中96%分布在东城、西城、崇文、宣武四城区,朝阳、海淀、丰台和通州区也有少量分布。标准租私房承租户的认定,以本市落实私房政策时各区房屋行政管理部门带户发还产权的清册、历次调租的清册为依据。但产权人自愿将原自住房与直管公房或其他房屋使用权互换、并按政府规定的租金标准向其自住房屋的承租人收取租金的,不属于解决的范围。

4. The cost of electricity or other fuels to operate the equipment is borne by a tenant or home buyer.
而设备消耗的电力或其它燃料成本通常由房客或业主支付。

5. A: Because in such cases the cost is borne by the tenant, we discourage premature termination of contract.
原则上是不可以的,因为根据租赁协议提前搬出所造成的损失将由违约方承担。

6. In view of this situation, Beijing Xin respect of the real estate brokerage company announced yesterday specially for 10, 000 people a survey conducted by an intermediary fees: more than half of them believed that an intermediary costs borne by the tenant was unreasonable all, the two sides shared by the lease.
针对这种形势,北京鑫尊房地产经纪公司昨天特意公布了一项对一万人进行的中介收费的调查:一半以上的被调查者认为中介费由承租方全部承担是不合理的,应由租赁双方共同承担。

7. Some developers for instant success, without the acceptance of integrated housing rented to companies or individuals, this is not the relevant state laws and regulations, the tenant can not guarantee security.
有的开发商急功近利,将未经过综合验收的房屋出租给公司或个人,这是国家有关法规不允许的,也无法保证承租方的安全。

8. 911查询·英语单词大全

8. Pounds plus 21/2% interest on the same, repayable quarterly in equal annual instalments until extinction by amortisation of loan advanced for purchase within a period of 20 years, amounting to an annual rental of 64 pounds, headrent included, the titledeeds to remain in possession of the lender or lenders with a saving clause envisaging forced sale, foreclosure and mutual compensation in the event of protracted failure to pay the terms assigned, otherwise the messuage to become the absolute property of the tenant occupier upon expiry of the period of years stipulated.
房屋到手后,同时付总价的三分之一,余额——也就是八百英镑外加二分五厘利息——每年分四季按同额偿付,二十年内全部还清。年额连本带利,相当于六十四英镑的房租钱。不动产权利书上还附加着条款:如上述款项逾期不交,则强制售出、执行抵押权或相互赔偿等。房地契由一至二、三个债权者保存,如无滞交情况,该座宅院届期即成为租房者的绝对所有财产。