1. 蛙鞋：13 蛙鞋(FINS)种类简介蛙鞋概分为1.一般通用型;2.自由潜水蛙鞋;3.省力型蛙鞋;4.浮潜用的套式蛙鞋;5.急流区专用的喷射式蛙鞋. 14 潜水刀选配用途用来割断海中残留的钓丝或鱼网线,避免缠住潜水者. 是潜水安全的保证.
2. 脚蹼：还是9座的车,就我们两个人带到旅行社,交了其余的钱,租了脚蹼(FINS),这个建议租,海里泳衣还是要靠这个. 在衣服上面跌了紫色的标记,这个不要弄丢,因为普吉这边旅行社很多,会出现不同旅行社的人共坐一条船的情况.
3. fins：fasting insulin; 空腹胰岛素
4. fins：fuzzy inference network system; 模糊推理网
1. The semi-autonomous submarine has water sealed hull comprising transparent pressure-proof glass cover and main hull; video camera capable of rotating in several directions and LCD screen inside the glass cover; underwater video camera, operating handle and keyboard for diver to use; imaging sonar in the bottom for detecting sea bed topography; control computer, gyroscope, cell and driving motor inside the main hull; one pair of stabilizing prow wings and one pair of stern hydroplanes for stabilizing navigation direction and regulating the depth of the submarine separately; one pair of auxiliary propellers capable of rotating in vertical planes to provide the submarine with vertical lift and auxiliary running function and horizontal steering performance; two main propellers and one pair of stern fins for stable navigation; and optical cable for the data transmission between the submarine and the mother ship.
2. Caudal peduncle of Mary River cod is shorter and the pelvic fins are longer than in Murray cod.
3. Most important of these are the Flaminia-like fins that set off the subtle and innovative led tail-lights to perfection.
4. Those who had caught sharks had taken them to the shark factory on the other side of the cove where they were hoisted on a block and tackle, their livers removed, their fins cut off and their hides skinned out and their flesh cut into strips for salting.
5. Those who had caught sharks had taken them to the shark factory on the other side of the cove where they were hoisted on a block and tackle their livers removed, their fins out off and their hides skinned out and their flesh cut into strips for salting.
6. Those who had caught sharks had taken them to the shark factory on the other side of the cove where they were hoisted on a block and tackle, their livers removed, their fins cut off and their hides skinned out and their flesh out into strips for salting.
7. Finning, as it is called, means cutting the fins off a live shark.
8. If you`re not getting propulsion, it can be helpful to use a pair of fins.
9. Helps reduce susceptibility to disease and infection. Helps heal torn fins and skin wounds.
10. In forward flight the small fins deflected the air for control.
11. Serum leptin levels were positively correlated with Fins, Pins2h and IR.
12. Open all hatches. extend all flaps and drag fins
13. Any of various widely distributed marine fishes of the family Triglidae, having large fanlike pectoral fins and a large armored head.
14. Most species have paired fins and skin covered with either bony or tooth-like scales.
15. These are bony fish with paired rounded fins.
16. A member of the Crossopterygii, a group of bony fishes with paired, rounded fins that are extinct except for the coelacanths and are regarded as ancestors of amphibians and other terrestrial vertebrates.
17. Spawning individuals have a bright to olive green head with black on the snout and upper jaw; the adipose and anal fins turn red and the paired fins and tail generally become grayish to green or dark.
18. Air-breathing fish having an elongated body and fleshy paired fins; certain species construct mucus-lined mud coverings in which to survive drought.
19. To make positioning the fins easier, select Orthographic view at the bottom of the Top Viewport menu.
20. They encircled Todd and beat the water with their fins and tails, scaring away the 15-foot shark.
1. The large amount of contaminated shark fins confiscated came as a shock to local Cantonese residents with whom shark's fin dishes are popular.
2. I've read some reports that the content of mercury in shark fins is high enough to affect the health of those who often eat them.
3. A careful count of dorsal fins by conservation staff Friday revealed there were five still surviving in the river.
4. Animal rights advocates criticise the shark fin harvest but others say that eating shark fins is an old cultural tradition.
5. Vertical fins are typically found on the aft end of the fuselage and are intended to reduce aerodynamic sideslip.
6. The heads and fins of certain fish species were deformed after exposure to the chemicals.
7. It was not immediately clear who owns the thousands of unprocessed fins on the rooftop, which was unguarded when visited by an AFP journalist on Thursday.
8. A spokeswoman from the government's conservation department told AFP that authorities could not act because the fins were on private property.
9. Its fins had discernible wrists and elbows in an evolutionary step toward legs that could be used to walk around on dry land.
10. They include clearly visible fish scales and bones and chest, dorsal and tail fins.