a beanstalk 双语例句
1. I am so glad to have a chance to introduce Beanstalk International Bilingual School to you and to share our teaching experience with you as well as the educational philosophies we believe in.
2. a beanstalk什么意思
2. Soon, a beanstalk is growing.
3. a beanstalk的意思
3. Why, the beans his mother threw out had grown into a huge beanstalk.
4. Instead, he conjures up a boy named Jack, who leads Matt up a beanstalk and face-to-face with a giant!
5. Why, the beans his mother had thrown out of the window into the garden had sprung up into a big beanstalk which went up and up and up till it reached the sky.
6. a beanstalk是什么意思
6. They were boiling beans on a beanstalk fire
7. Although the importance of website structure is reflected, be in a lot of respects, but when us requirement website home page and crucial and internal composition observe W3C standard when, it is the most distinct effect that Yahoo let Beanstalk discover website structure arises to the result.
8. The next day, there was a tall beanstalk in the garden.
9. a beanstalk的解释
9. He chopped down the beanstalk and the giant came crashing down with a tremendous thud.
10. Technically, magic beans would be food. Although eating them would be quite a waste since you plant them and overnight have a giant beanstalk, which would provide enough roughage for a small city.