Class Distinction 双语例句
1. If those spells were of questionable or no utility then the class distinction really starts to devolve into damage, healing and tanking. But none of them should be mandatory.
2. The Problems of Class Distinction.
3. Class Distinction
3. To my mind, to be able to make your work your pleasure is the one class distinction in the world worth striving for; and I do not wonder that others are inclined to envy those happy human beings who find their livelihood in the gay effusions of their fancy, to whom every hour of labour is an hour of enjoyment, to whom repose however necessary-- is a tiresome interlude, and even a holiday is almost deprivation.
4. This experiment chooses the qingcheng county, Xuanma, Gaolou of Qingyang city and just outside the city about 8 spots have representatively, the distinction continuous cropping 3 years, 4 year, 5 year, 6 year, 11 year, 12 year sunlight greenhouses cucumber soil is the research object, we take each greenhouse with the non- continuous cropping dew soil to be the comparison, and also we have studied the enzyme activity an, main class group and soil main nutrient condition of the grem. And we have promulgated the harm which is the main mechanism of the cucumber continuous cropping barrier and proposed the solution measure and the means.
5. Class Distinction
5. If your class sees sexual distinction of the China after 10 years compares beforehand, be of course 2:1 man is forced to get online allay one's hunger, and law also is unlocked, so do now.
6. Class Distinction
6. Male pilgrims wear special simple clothes which strip away distinction s of class and culture so that all stand equal before God.
7. Think of the distinction between public and private class members in many programming languages (and enforced unofficially by the_method () convention in Python).
8. The study of adverbs of adverbs mostly concentrated in the grammatical function, adverbs and other related parts of speech and adverbs internal times class distinction on such problems as the division.
9. In the Urban Planning Bureau, a deputy director of the总工办told reporters: With regard to the community office space, city documents, the state construction standard also provides for the mandatory provisions in accordance with the distinction between living class residential areas to control the scale of public facilities, including the administration area is 85-150 per thousand square meters.
10. Above all, want to understand 2 grade domain name and the distinction of one class catalog first, search engine can regard 2 grade domain name as wait for in light of an independent site, in the eye that searchs engine, 2 grade domain name and advocate the domain name is two completely different websites.
11. Class Distinction的意思
11. To my mind, to be able to make your work your pleasure is the one class distinction in the world worth striving for; and I do not wonder that others are inclined to envy those happy human beings who find their livelihood in the gay effusions of their fancy, to whom every hour of labor is an hour of enjoyment, to whom repose--however necessary--is a tiresome interlude.
12. This article about disciplinary education in using the class management and implementation, not do something unconventional or unorthodox, distinction.
13. Then, the paper GPRS traffic billing system had been elaborated in general shows that the distinction between the back of class of business design and implementation of GPRS traffic billing section provides background to the whole project.
14. Instruction knows no class distinction.
15. A clear distinction must be drawn between right and wrong, for inner-Party controversies over principle are a reflection inside the Party of the class struggle in society, and no equivocation is to be tolerated.
16. For example, in a genetic race or class distinction the use of the X chromosome markers can be used for the identification of a person's ethnicity or class.
17. As one community, all together without distinction of class, free from enmity, all united in brotherly love, let us pray, thought Natasha.