1. 悸动,乱跳：I chuckled 吃吃的笑声 | fluttered 悸动,乱跳 | sparrow 麻雀
2. 飘荡着：Puffed, 吹拂着 | Fluttered, 飘荡着 | Blown on a rippling wind 随着荡漾的微风
1. Morgenes fluttered back and forth past him, hurrying from one incomprehensible task to another.
2. A dish towel fluttered on an improvised clothesline; someone else would live there now, some other couple.
3. Near the green lawn papa's walking-stick was tied, and for the little ones it seemed to be endowed with life; for as soon as they got astride it, the round polished knob was turned into a magnificent neighing head, a long black mane fluttered in the breeze, and four slender yet strong legs shot out.
4. The spirit fluttered for a moment on the threshold of its little prison, and, unconscious of captivity, took wing.
5. Hexagonal armor plates fluttered and shed, revealing a skeletal frame.
6. Towards the summit fluttered myriads of sea-fowl, and especially those of the web-footed species with long, flat, pointedbeaks–a clamorous tribe, bold in the presence of man, who probably for thefirst time thus invaded their domains.
7. Perceiving a flock of beach-birds, that fed fluttered along the shore, the naughty child picked up her apron full of pebbles, and, creeping from rock to rock after these small sea-fowl, displayed remarkable dexterity in pelting them.
8. Suddenly the door of the room flew open and the draught of air caught up the little dancer, she fluttered like a sylph right into the stove by the side of the tin soldier, and was instantly in flames and was gone.
9. As a result of this desire, he fluttered hills, only in order to seek one to be able to act as him to stop over the stone beautiful rock, finally he finally looked for one in an unvisited riverside to inlay on the big rock the sapphire, that brilliance dazzling reflection let him remember has pasted in the building beyond the material world sparkling thing, but that day became quite the same as the blue color let him remember the sky and the sea, he remembered the wild bird to urge him to want to visit the sea the matter, but the sea breeze really was too big, he was unable the stable stature to observe the sea well.
10. I was sure that I had found at last the one true cosmopolite since Adam, and I listened to his worldwide discourse fearful lest I should discover in it the local note of the mere globe-trotter. But his opinions never fluttered or drooped; he was as impartial to cities, countries and continents as the winds or gravitation.
11. He was sleeping. We could only say that, since his eyes were shut - dark eyelashes fluttered in the breeze, casting light shadows on his porcelain skin, smooth and beautiful eye lines with a seductive lift at the outer corners, an elegant eye shape that left people to wonder how pleasant and gentle would these globes look.
12. Like this look, like to see Yushu Chiung-chih fluttered in the breeze, like to listen snow gently tell the story of the winter, braving the snow and the mood like basking in a beautiful world where goods......