refectory英 [rɪˈfektri] 美 [rɪˈfɛktəri]refectory的解释第三人称复数：refectories
1. (学校里的)餐厅：dining hall 大餐厅,食堂 | refectory (学校里的)餐厅 | waiter 服务员
2. 学院餐厅：cafeteria 自助餐厅 | refectory 学院餐厅 | canteen 食堂
3. 食堂：refectory table 长餐桌 | refectory 食堂 | refer oneself to 依赖
4. 餐厅,食堂：recourse 求助,依靠 | refectory 餐厅,食堂 | retrench 节省,紧缩费用
1. They were sitting now at a handsome refectory table that the old vicar had brought many years before from Italy and the vicar sat down in the vacant chair between them.
2. The long refectory table that spanned the length of the near wall was littered with fluted glass tubes, boxes, and cloth sacks of powders and pungent salts, as well as intricate structures of wood and metal from which depended retorts and phials and other unrecognizable containers.
3. Other Items you can commission from the Guild 4 poster beds, half tester beds, single beds, children's beds, headboards, cots, cribs, bedside cabinets, bedside tables, lamps, mirrors, stool, wardrobes, dressing rooms, dressing tables, chest of drawers, chest, coffers, TV cabinets, rising TV cabinets, occasional chairs, occasional armchairs, occasional tables, dining tables, refectory tables, triple pedestal tables, dining chairs, carvers, sideboards, dressers, sofas, settees, chaise longues, day beds, display cabinets, entertainment units, fireplaces, coffee tables, overmantles, wall panelling, built in cupboards, radiator covers, bookcases, libraries, corbels, cornice, skirting board, newel posts, stair components, spindles etc.................
其他项目可以由工会委员会4海报床，一半测试床，单人床，儿童床，床头，婴儿床，婴儿床，床头柜，床头桌子，灯，镜子，凳子，衣柜，更衣室，更衣室的桌子，公益金抽屉，胸部，国库，电视柜，电视柜上升，偶尔椅子，偶尔扶手椅，偶尔桌，餐桌，食堂桌，三桌座，餐椅，雕刻，餐具柜，dressers ，沙发，settees ，马车longues ，日间病床，展示柜，娱乐单位，壁炉，咖啡桌，overmantles ，镶板墙，建于橱柜，散热器覆盖，书架，图书馆，牛腿，Cornice公司，绕过局，newel员额，楼梯部件，纱锭等。。。。。。
4. The refectory, a large apartment of an oblong square form, which received no light except through a vaulted cloister on a level with the garden, was dark and damp, and, as the children say, full of beasts.
5. I have seen someone delivered oil to the refectory. A bumpkin took out a white plastic gasoline barrel of brown red oily liquid from a dirty mini van and stepped into the recfectory.
6. In the part of quantitative assessment of environmental load impact, the evaluation software Building for Environmental and Economic Sustainability that was developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology was chosen as inventory database of ELI. According to the life cycle assessment system of Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, the quantitative analysis method of calculating ELI is established, in which includes four procedures, that is inventory analysis, impact category, normalization and weighted analysis. Furthermore, the thesis calculates 1m~2 of ELI indicator of a university refectory project in Wuhan, and then puts forward some particular advice to reduce the ELI.
7. When seeing the steamed bread and steamed cake of the refectory, my ideal had changed to being a cook, because the chef would never get hungry. Later, I began to feel the money was more and more important for me.
8. From the refectory the names had passed to the boarding-school, and there served as in the old College Mazarin to distinguish four nations.
9. With regard to his use of perspective, Leonardo was successful in employing it to create an entension of the refectory and thus provides an illusionistic effect.
10. When your darling will be on evection, you may cook the food and then put them into the flameout reboiler, then you no need to bring other fumace, don't worry for the uncleanly food of the refectory, you may have the food which cook by your wife even on the way!
11. CHAPTER V DISTRACTIONS Chinese Above the door of the refectory this prayer, which was called the white Paternoster, and which possessed the property of bearing people straight to paradise, was inscribed in large black letters:-- Little white Paternoster, which God made, which God said, which God placed in paradise.
12. The employee of the company has a meal automatic throw currency in the refectory;
13. Architecture Designing and Planning of Hotel is the professional elective course of tourism management, especially related to the hotel management, which mainly introduced the orientation of architecture culture, function planning, macro-designing, anteroom designing, refectory designing and guest room designing etc.
14. I agree with what you said earlier about fish and chips in the refectory.
15. They eat most days in the college refectory.
16. Establishment and application of HACCP in the University refectory
17. After matins (morning prayers), the monks assemble in the upstairs refectory for a simple breakfast of tea, bread, and olives.
18. The centre owns elemental establishments including a classroom of capacitance for 60 students, dormitories, refectory, etc., extending long-termed training and practice to colleges'students. Basic contribution per person towards food, lodging, facilities and materials.
19. The one problem was that Rachel and her crew were cleaning out the long refectory hallway and chambers alongside the dining hall, the latest battle in Rachel's strenuous spring campaign.
20. The refectory hall took up the entire length of the upper story along the seawall of the castle's central keep;
A refectory is a large room in a school, university, or other institution, where meals are served and eaten.
1. a communal dining-hall (usually in a monastery)