1. SIPA has installed 218 machines in China, 190 one-step systems producing bottles for Water, hot-fill and aseptic applications, one injection press to produce PET preforms, 15 linear blowers producing bottles for water and edible oil, and 12 rotary blowers producing bottles for mineral water.
2. Shear-induced platelet aggregation (SIPA) plays a key role in arterial thrombogenesis.
3. You can only say: Be full of confidence, vehicle having competitive power very much, behaviour waiting for time as soon as station Sipa.
4. Measurement of shear induced platelet aggregation (sipa) by the method of laser scattering turbidity
1. The Sipa news agency reports that prosecutors say the court set a new date of Dec 19.
2. Over 75 percent of cases involved the interests of foreign enterprises, according to the 2006 IPR Development and Protection White Paper issued by SIPA.