an abundance of
an abundance of 双语例句
1. Description: This shallow sea is home to an abundance of fish and underwater plants that illuminate the brilliant waters, creating an eerily beautiful contrast to the storm clouds that often loom over the area.
2. an abundance of
2. May God give you of heaven's dew and of earth's richness--an abundance of grain and new wine.
3. In the first part of this dissertation, we reported the measurement of mid-infrared LMR spectra of N~(16)O in natural abundance and results of a global analysis of our spectra together with all available published data of NO by introducing an isotopic scaling function.
4. an abundance of
4. In ritual food offerings, the location of the ritual, the handling and dividing up of the sacrifice, the parts of the sacrificed animal, the order of the process, the presentation and arrangement of the food, raw and cooked, whole and part, all present an abundance of symbolic differences and meanings.
5. I remembered that at one point, an abundance of mice will rush out at you, and you can even feel them by the puffs of air at your feet, everyone would be screaming because the feeling is so real.
6. And if you boost the Detail Clarity Processor to 3 or 4, you get an extremely sharp picture with an abundance of detail definition.
7. an abundance of的反义词
7. I had never handled a Tool in my Life, and yet in time by Labour, Application, and Contrivance, I found at last that I wanted nothing but I could have made it, especially if I had had Tools; however I made abundance of things, even without Tools, and some with no more Tools than an Adze and a Hatchet, which perhaps were never made that way before, and that with infinite Labour: For Example, If I wanted a Board, I had no other Way but to cut down a Tree, set it on an Edge before me, and hew it flat on either Side with my Axe, till I had brought it to be thin as a Plank, and then dubb it smooth with my Adze.
8. an abundance of的近义词
8. Fresh apples have an abundance of fiber and nutrients that are lost when they are processed into applesauce.
9. But Vita's luxuriant plantings created an overall feeling of abundance and romanticism.
10. However, in the 2001 harvest an unusual abundance of non-Saccharomyces yeast was found; this fact was due to a notable predominance of the species H.
11. an abundance of
11. God gave to man an abundance of provision for his work and his enjoyment.
12. D ddd Renqiu city sifang bicycle's main axles factory is sited in Renqiu city, next to Beijing, the capital of CHINA. and the seashore city Tianjin, having an easy water and land traffic and international trade. she was founded in 1993.specialized in manufacturing various middle, high grade bicycle B. B. axle. and Cups, electric bicycle B. B. axle, ball retainers and saddle. we purshased many sets of high precision machine and heattreament electric furnace which made by taiwan sanyung corporation in order to open high quality products market and increase competitive ability. it has the abundance and advanced technology and annualproduction reaching 10 millions sets.
13. an abundance of在线翻译
13. Our bodies derive an abundance of hematin from food.
14. an abundance of
14. There is gold and an abundance of corals, But the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.
15. Even after the post-Christmas sales, we are still left with an abundance of unwanted Christmas stock.
16. In His days the righteous will flourish, And there will be an abundance of peace Until the moon is no more.
17. Biologists speculate that the abundance of vegetation at Tres Rios may attract the clapper rail, an endangered specie.
18. The abundance of sun, the soft breeze, the hills, and an average yearly temperature of 15`C make the D. O.
19. However, close to shore, we do have an ABUNDANCE of turtle grass, which is where everything is born.
20. an abundance of
20. Sessile organisms developing on plastic plates at various depth at two sites in an oyster farm at Putai Bay were studied during the period from March 1982 to May 1983. The plastic plates were immersed monthly for about one, two and three months period. Among the 29 spp. of attached invertebrates, oyster is the most abundance, follow by bryzon, tunicate, barnacle, tube worm, hydroid and sponge.
an abundance of 单语例句
1. China has an abundance of coal resources and coal remains China's main energy source.
2. There is an abundance of songs, multimedia courseware and comic movies on the portal.
3. Finland also has an abundance of advanced technology and innovations, which can be put into use when finding solutions to environmental problems facing the globe.
4. Submerged under water, the wetland is home to an abundance of typical wetland foliage.
5. It enjoys an abundance of people in almost every industry, be it artistic geniuses or construction workers.
6. It is not because the capital of Qinghai Province does not have an abundance of tourism resources to offer.
7. Jiang took a sigh of relief that China's 370 million children have such an abundance of food for thought.
8. These associations have left the city an abundance of culture and a large number of historical relics.
9. Those ties have maintained a positive momentum this year, with an abundance of meetings between representatives of the two countries.
10. People born in the age of abundance can't imagine an invention like that, let alone as a " fashion item ".