Ralph英 [reif, rælf] 美 [rælf]
1. 拉尔夫 智慧：Pete 皮特 岩石或石头 | Ralph 拉尔夫 智慧 | Rex 雷克斯 国王
2. 拉爾夫 顧問和狼的意義組合：Quinn 昆 來自第五個兒子的莊園 | Ralph 拉爾夫 顧問和狼的意義組合 | Randolph 藍道夫 盾牌和狼的意義組合
1. Typical American, Gish Jen `s first novel, is an excellent attempt to describe the experiences of three young Chinese immigrants Ralph, Theresa and Helen, who moved to America for a better life.
2. Silence. Ralph, Jr. blows two bubbles of gum through his nose.
3. However, it is full of power that inspires a pensive mood.----- Ralph, the famous movie critic in France
4. Ralph resented this charge with more apparent earnestness than he commonly used.
5. Ralph knows that it is unsafe to cross the ice and that he is in a sense asking for trouble in doing so.
6. 1St Week: A general introduction to the nature and contents of the course; an investigation of students'acquired knowledge of literature in general; a brief introduction to African-American literature 2nd and 3rd Weeks: Rediscovering an Invisible Culture (Why Black culture had been unknown and unobserved for several decades; how it came to be rediscovered) 4th to 6th Weeks: Double Consciousness (the marginal perspective in Language, Oral Culture, Folklore and Religion Reading representative works by three Black writers of racial consciousness: Douglass, Washington and Bu Bois 7th to 9th Weeks: Minstrelsy (Imitation, Parody and Travesty in Black-White interaction rituals 1830--1920 Reading the novel about the Black life: Uncle Tom's Cabin 10th to 12th Weeks: Social Mobility and Cultural Stigma: The case of Chicago Jazz 1920--1930; Reading poems by Hughes and novels by Wright 13th to 15th Weeks: Oral Tradition and the Quest for Literacy: The crisis of Black writers from Philips Wheatley to Ralph Ellison; Reading the masterpiece of Ellison 16th to 18th Weeks: Contemporary Afro-American Culture: the sixties and seventies (efforts on reconstructing the Black identiy and Black history Reading novels by Morrison
7. Becky named the wolf Ralph and carried food and water to the stump every day.
8. Eventually, Mr. Sokol had a dispute with Ogden's chairman, Ralph Ablon, over the company's investment strategy, according to Mr. Sokol's 2007 self-published book on management style, 'Pleased But Not Satisfied.
9. The two-hour face-to-face conversation passed away at an unusual high speed, I just wanted to express my Chinese style of sentimental farewell and gratitude, but that day I tried every way to hold my strong emotion …… Ralph stood up and shook hands with me …….
10. Then Tash told me that Ralph is such a healthy guy as he did not use any chemicals, i. e. using detergent to wash dishes. Now a point instantly bears into my mind after I studied Organisational Behaviour.
11. She followed in the footsteps of others at CIA who resigned for reasons of conscience and became critics - most notably Ray McGovern, Ralph McGehee, and Phil Agee.
她遵循的脚步，其他在美国中央情报局谁辞职的原因，有良知的，并成为批评者-最显着的射线麦戈文，拉尔夫m cgehee，和菲尔a gee。
12. In order to learn the most important lessons of life, one must each day surm ount a fear.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 【爱默生（美国19世纪著名哲学家、文学家，1803-1882）：为了汲取人生中最重要的教训，人必须每天都战胜恐惧。
13. In order to learn the most important lessons of life, one must each day surm ount a fear.——Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. I've looked at the leaders you keep throwing up for me to get behind -- Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, Ralph Nader, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura...and on that basis I can tell you with confidence -- you're getting the new Baruch Plan and you have earned it.
15. I unexpectedly bumped into Ralph and he asked me to fork over the ten bucks I owed him.
16. Ralph Marsden, once influenced by alcohol becomes a different person; he ignores the livery stable manager owner who tells him not to take a chance with the weather.
17. Then she felt Frank pull at her fingers and take her into his arms, pushing her face into the side of his neck.
看到这段话，我发现《荆棘鸟》里面我是最喜欢 Frank 的，除了 Ralph 之外，Maggie 生命里最重要的男人。在 Maggie 哭的时候，拉拉她的小手指，把她揽进怀里，头放在他肩膀上，让她的手臂环住自己的脖子，Frank 是世界上最好最好的哥哥。
18. Out of 1076 applications from 36 countries, designers of the 22 pieces of work were selected to enter the preliminary selection. Taiwan Design Center, the organizer of the competition, had invited prestigious designers as the judges of the final screening. They are Stefano Giovannoni, Alessi- designated designer, Ralph Wiegmann, Managing Director of German IF, President of Sabotage Design, British designer Thomas Keen, and Makio Hasuike, Italian designer of Japanese origin. After hours of discussion and screening, the result had seen Taiwan designers bagging top three prizes.
在二十二件入围作品中参赛者来自全球各地，在策划单位台湾创意设计中心的邀请下，特别请到国际设计大师Alessi专属设计师Stefano Giovannoni、德国IF奖执行总监Ralph Wiegmann、英国新锐设计师Thomas Keen以及知名日裔义大利设计师Makio Hasuike来台担任评审，经过数小时的讨论与严格把关，台湾设计好手赢得青睐抱走前三名大奖。
19. But in the famous photograph Ralph Gibson of works, we feel unique to some extent:technical detail of total extravagance sketch strong white and black, each photograph is difficult to forgetful memory.
20. Hair, and unwiped nose, Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man's heart, and the fall through the air of the true, wise friend called Piggy.
1. Carter said he had advice for independent candidate Ralph Nader, who polls show is pulling votes from Kerry and giving Bush an edge.
2. Fame is proof that people are gullible, once wrote the poet Ralph Waldo Emerson.
3. Presiding Judge Ralph Alt ordered him released from custody pending his appeal - a process that could take at least a year.
4. According to Ralph Hillman from the Coal Association, the industry would struggle if that happens under the new scheme.
5. This season shoes are adorned with metal and plastic details in every color imaginable, check out those by Ralph Lauren and Proenza and then stalk Shanxi Nan Lu.
6. The theme song from " Downton Abbey " set the tone for where Ralph Lauren was going this morning.
7. FASHION addicts in New York can now buy clothes from US designer Ralph Lauren just by tapping on the store's window.
8. American playwright and actor Tyler Perry and Hollywood film producer Ralph Winter rounded off the top five coming in at fourth and fifth place respectively.
9. A better question might be why the Ralph Lauren Big Pony on Team USA's uniform dwarfs the US flag.
10. Independent presidential candidate Ralph Nader spoke to the crowd and called for Bush's impeachment.