1. O seven apples on a with's tree With seven seeds to plant inside of me In springtime I grew a magic song Then skipping along, oh I sang the song to everyone I looked at the world through apple eyes And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie I danced with the peanut butterflies Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye A thousand sugar stars Oh put then in a jar And then whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf insede a girl, you say And off I'll go from June to May Oh whistling round the world I met a golden swan upon the road Who was a handsome prince, so I was told I asked it the way to yesterday Then I was a sailor, and through the day I sailed away Bluebird seas I sailed With mermaids riding whales Oh whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go down Winder Way Oh whistling round the world Through apple eyes Oh there are rose-coloured skylines Where flying silver spoons Eat melting marmalade moons Through apple eyes I see for millions of miles The sun's a diamond shining In the nighttime of a summer day A thousand sugar stars Oh put them in a jar And then whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go Oh whistling round the world Let's whistle round the world Whistle round the world
o七个苹果，就同的树七种子植物里面的我在春天，我成长的一个魔术歌然后跳到沿线，哦i唱这首歌给大家我一看，在世界通过苹果电脑眼和削减自己一片阳光馅饼动作与花生蝴蝶直到时间一天天过去，并告诉我说，你好，但波再见 1000糖颗星哦付诸表决，然后在一个瓦罐然后哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼insede一个女孩，你说断断续续我会去，从6至5月哦吹口哨环游世界我遇见了一名金色天鹅后，道一位英俊的王子，所以有人告诉我我问它的方式，以昨日那么，我是一个水手，并通过我每天航行距离蓝鸟公海航行i 与mermaids骑鲸哦哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼里面一个女孩，你说断断续续我会走络筒机方式哦吹口哨环游世界通过苹果电脑的眼睛哦，还有玫瑰有色skylines 如飞行银汤匙吃熔化果酱的月亮通过苹果电脑的眼睛我看到数百万英里太阳的一颗钻石闪耀在夜间的一个夏天，一天 1000糖颗星哦，他们在一个瓦罐然后哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼里面一个女孩，你说断断续续我会去哦吹口哨环游世界让的哨子环游世界哨子环游世界
2. We live in Guangzhou and we now met people from Mexico located in Middle Latin America. And they were exactly the ones who danced in that big event!
3. He danced this way and that way before the mirror.
4. He danced numerous performances including: Red Detachment of Women, Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, Romeo and Juliet, Coppelia, Don Quixote, La Sylphide, Variation for Four, Allegro Brilliant, Theme and Variation, Stamping Ground, The Four Last Songs, etc.
5. They danced traditional lion dances to celebrate their victory.
6. J and i danced and it was so hard for me to be that close to him.
7. I danced like it was 1999?
8. When I danced it, I could make my partner bend down at will.
9. Performing, I myself was carried away by the power of the motions and forgot that I was a prisoner, forgot the alien eyes watching me; I transcended the errors of the maze and my own weakness, and danced the Eighth Maluvian as I have never danced it before.
10. Dionysus dionysus was the god of wine. he was the son of zeus by semele. when 你好s mother was burnt to death in the glory of zeus. he was still ahelpless infant.你好s father trusted 你好s upbringing to some mountain fairy maidens. they tookthe greatest care of 你好m. under the tutors你好p of silennus, the satyr, he was introduced to all the secrets of nature and the culture of the wine. he travelled far and wide in 你好s carriage drawn by wild beasts. he was said to have been to india and et你好opia. wherever he went, there was music and song and revelling.你好sattendants, known as the bacchantes, were noted for their noiseand disorder. a most wild, noisy crow, they drank, danced andsang in acareless way. the women bacchantes were infamous for their excessive immodesty and disgraceful excitement. in their madness and intoxication they committed cruel violence. they tore orpheus, the gifted musician, limb from limb. king pentheus of thebes, for frowning on the wors你好p of bacchus in 你好s kingdom, suffered the same treatme nt at the hands of aband of these fanatical women, of whom 你好s own mother was the leader.
11. The attractive Weave ending should be danced as follows. Step forward with the R. F., diagonally to center in P. P., and as this step is taken, give the lady a very firm lead to swing her well across the front of you as you step forward on the L. F., moving almost to center.
12. Unlike the west which has no musical equivalent, centuries-old maqams cycles of vocalisation and instrumentation are performed and danced to by old and young alike.
13. They made their fire on the sand and danced round it. Then they killed one of the prisoners and began to cook their terrible meal.
14. He danced only four dances, though gentlemen were scarce; and, to my certain knowledge, more than one young lady was sitting down in want of a partner.
15. After all, he's the one who knows which dance is being danced, ie that the focus is on the tango and not the cha-cha.