导航菜单
首页 >  » 正文

danced是什么意思_danced英文翻译

danced[dɑ:nst] 

原级:dance第三人称单数:dances第三人称复数:dances现在分词:dancing

danced 基本解释

1. danced是什么意思

1. O seven apples on a with's tree With seven seeds to plant inside of me In springtime I grew a magic song Then skipping along, oh I sang the song to everyone I looked at the world through apple eyes And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie I danced with the peanut butterflies Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye A thousand sugar stars Oh put then in a jar And then whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf insede a girl, you say And off I'll go from June to May Oh whistling round the world I met a golden swan upon the road Who was a handsome prince, so I was told I asked it the way to yesterday Then I was a sailor, and through the day I sailed away Bluebird seas I sailed With mermaids riding whales Oh whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go down Winder Way Oh whistling round the world Through apple eyes Oh there are rose-coloured skylines Where flying silver spoons Eat melting marmalade moons Through apple eyes I see for millions of miles The sun's a diamond shining In the nighttime of a summer day A thousand sugar stars Oh put them in a jar And then whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go Oh whistling round the world Let's whistle round the world Whistle round the world
o七个苹果,就同的树七种子植物里面的我在春天,我成长的一个魔术歌然后跳到沿线,哦i唱这首歌给大家我一看,在世界通过苹果电脑眼和削减自己一片阳光馅饼动作与花生蝴蝶直到时间一天天过去,并告诉我说,你好,但波再见 1000糖颗星哦付诸表决,然后在一个瓦罐然后哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼insede一个女孩,你说断断续续我会去,从6至5月哦吹口哨环游世界我遇见了一名金色天鹅后,道一位英俊的王子,所以有人告诉我我问它的方式,以昨日那么,我是一个水手,并通过我每天航行距离蓝鸟公海航行i 与mermaids骑鲸哦哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼里面一个女孩,你说断断续续我会走络筒机方式哦吹口哨环游世界通过苹果电脑的眼睛哦,还有玫瑰有色skylines 如飞行银汤匙吃熔化果酱的月亮通过苹果电脑的眼睛我看到数百万英里太阳的一颗钻石闪耀在夜间的一个夏天,一天 1000糖颗星哦,他们在一个瓦罐然后哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼里面一个女孩,你说断断续续我会去哦吹口哨环游世界让的哨子环游世界哨子环游世界

2. 911查询·英语单词大全

2. We live in Guangzhou and we now met people from Mexico located in Middle Latin America. And they were exactly the ones who danced in that big event!
我们地处广州,竟然能在这一小城市遇到来自中美洲墨西哥的朋友,而且他们正正就是参与2009年8月29日墨西哥万人共舞THRILLER的舞者之一。

3. He danced this way and that way before the mirror.
他在镜子前跳过来又跳过去。

4. He danced numerous performances including: Red Detachment of Women, Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, Romeo and Juliet, Coppelia, Don Quixote, La Sylphide, Variation for Four, Allegro Brilliant, Theme and Variation, Stamping Ground, The Four Last Songs, etc.
曾出演的节目包括︰红色娘子军,天鹅湖,胡桃夹子,罗密欧与朱丽叶,葛培莉亚,唐吉柯德,仙女,古典男子四人舞,辉煌的快板,主题与变奏,肖斯塔科维奇钢琴协奏曲,四首最后的歌等。

5. danced在线翻译

5. They danced traditional lion dances to celebrate their victory.
他们舞传统的狮子舞来庆祝胜利。

6. danced的解释

6. J and i danced and it was so hard for me to be that close to him.
j和我跳着舞,和他如此挨得近对我来说很困难。

7. I danced like it was 1999?
我翩翩起舞就像在1999年

8. When I danced it, I could make my partner bend down at will.
跳探戈舞时我可以随心所欲地放倒舞伴。

9. Performing, I myself was carried away by the power of the motions and forgot that I was a prisoner, forgot the alien eyes watching me; I transcended the errors of the maze and my own weakness, and danced the Eighth Maluvian as I have never danced it before.
我全身心地投入到表演中(我尽情表演,释放自己的活力),完全忘却了自己还是名囚徒,忘却了外星人正注视着我。我超越了迷宫存在的种种缺陷,超越了自身的弱点,忘情地跳着第八种马鲁维恩舞蹈,因为我以前从未跳过这种舞。

10. Dionysus dionysus was the god of wine. he was the son of zeus by semele. when 你好s mother was burnt to death in the glory of zeus. he was still ahelpless infant.你好s father trusted 你好s upbringing to some mountain fairy maidens. they tookthe greatest care of 你好m. under the tutors你好p of silennus, the satyr, he was introduced to all the secrets of nature and the culture of the wine. he travelled far and wide in 你好s carriage drawn by wild beasts. he was said to have been to india and et你好opia. wherever he went, there was music and song and revelling.你好sattendants, known as the bacchantes, were noted for their noiseand disorder. a most wild, noisy crow, they drank, danced andsang in acareless way. the women bacchantes were infamous for their excessive immodesty and disgraceful excitement. in their madness and intoxication they committed cruel violence. they tore orpheus, the gifted musician, limb from limb. king pentheus of thebes, for frowning on the wors你好p of bacchus in 你好s kingdom, suffered the same treatme nt at the hands of aband of these fanatical women, of whom 你好s own mother was the leader.
狄俄尼索斯是酒神,他是宙斯和塞梅莱的儿子当他的妈妈被宙斯的璀璨之焰烧死时,他还只是个孤弱的婴儿他的父亲将他寄托在山中仙子们那里,他们精心肠哺养他长大在森林之神西莱娜斯的教导下,他掌握了有关天然的所有秘密和酒的汗青他乘坐着他那辆由野兽驾驶的四轮马车到处游荡据说他曾到过印度和埃塞俄比亚他走到哪儿,乐声、歌声、狂饮就跟到哪儿他的随从们,被称为酒神的信徒,也因他们的吵闹无序而出名他们肆无忌惮地狂笑,不认为意地喝酒、跳舞和唱歌随从其中的妇女也因极端粗野、自得起来有失面子而臭名昭著当她们疯狂或是极度兴奋时,她们施用残忍的暴力她们曾把俄尔浦斯这位才调横溢的音乐家的手足扯破就连底比斯国王,仅因为在本国崇拜巴克斯问题上皱了颦蹙,也遭遇了同样的惩罚而带领这群狂热的女人胡作非为的就是狄俄尼索斯的母亲

11. The attractive Weave ending should be danced as follows. Step forward with the R. F., diagonally to center in P. P., and as this step is taken, give the lady a very firm lead to swing her well across the front of you as you step forward on the L. F., moving almost to center.
漂亮的迂回步结尾,应按下面的方式跳--右足在侧行位置斜对中央踏向前,而在这一步进行后,给予女士一个非常坚定的引导,使她在你以左足前进,约向中央移动时,适当的交叉在你的前面白摆荡。

12. Unlike the west which has no musical equivalent, centuries-old maqams cycles of vocalisation and instrumentation are performed and danced to by old and young alike.
这些音乐已经经历了数百年的人事,西方音乐里没有与之相当的音乐体系,在这一地区,男女老少都会演奏这些由声乐和器乐汇响而成的音乐组曲,并随之翩然起舞。

13. danced什么意思

13. They made their fire on the sand and danced round it. Then they killed one of the prisoners and began to cook their terrible meal.
他们在沙滩上生火并围着火跳舞,然后他们杀了一个俘虏并开始煮可怕的食物。

14. danced的反义词

14. He danced only four dances, though gentlemen were scarce; and, to my certain knowledge, more than one young lady was sitting down in want of a partner.
虽说男客很少,他却只跳了四次,而且我知道得很清楚,当时在场的女客中间,没有舞伴而闲坐在一旁的可

15. After all, he's the one who knows which dance is being danced, ie that the focus is on the tango and not the cha-cha.
毕竟,他的一个,谁知道其中的舞蹈正在共舞,即重点是对探戈而不是查察。