yearn to 双语例句
1. Do you yearn for intimate relationships yet feel that you are too socially inept to obtain them?
2. They yearn for common development and prosperity for all and are willing to work together for a better future.
3. 3 Come to me, all you that yearn for me, and be filled with my fruits
4. It, as one kind of special spiritual power, condenses the universe to yearn for advancement.
5. Yearn to wards sb.
6. Moreover, who learns and yearns or who wants to learn and yearn can also work in Kirpal Sagar, as it is the work of God, done by man but inspired by God.
7. Neither party has a persuasive vision of which non-financial sectors will drive growth in future, though both talk modishly of green jobs and yearn nebulously for Britain to start making things again.
8. They yearn for the past, because the present policies do not yield much advantage to them.
9. Later, with experience, the child begins to yearn for something more specific when it is hungry -- a bottle, a cookie, a broiled lobster, a slice of New York style pizza.
10. Bay Qingliu not shunned publicity and left the landscape dotted with fun, but also a lot to whom yearn afternoon a memorable one.
11. I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and note how much you yearn to be our friends.
12. A rush of feeling swept over over her and shi suddenly know that she would never cease to yearn for High Cleugh and all the things represented.
13. As a man in/on the street, he seems only to yearn for a car.
14. yearn to的近义词
14. Therefore, the success, became the people one kind luxuriously to yearn for.
15. They expect to grow up, but when they grow up, they begin to yearn for the opposite.
16. It drives me crazy to yearn for you during midnight.
17. Is chaster sacred, lets world each people yearn for to him.
18. yearn to的解释
18. In Steven Spielberg's, the ovens that were used to incinerate corpses and the trucks that were used to transport bodies managed to show the atrocities of the Nazis and make people yearn for peace, humanity and justice.
19. The esthetic education of Chinese teaching advocates that the function and the significance of esthetic activity are to endow the life with the soul, to arouse the life experience, to attach importance to emotional accumulation and article influence, and to pay great attention to the irrational feeling, imagination, emotion and intuition of the life, and even the cultivation of unconsciousness, making students yearn for the beauty, bright and magnificent of the life in the real experience.
20. yearn to的反义词
20. In more fortunate countries, where human dignity isn't assaulted so readily, poets yearn, of course, to be published, read, and understood, but they do little, if anything, to set themselves above the common herd and the daily grind.
yearn to 单语例句
1. With the joint impacts of material comfort and study pressure, children tended to yearn for hedonistic enjoyment and shun hardship.
2. Only the fire of liberty can purge the ideologies of murder by offering hope to those who yearn to live free.
3. Archaeological surveys show the tomb has not been disturbed and many archaeologists yearn to see the rare relics inside.
4. You yearn for a cat to stretch itself or a dog to roll over.
5. We desperately yearn for someone to look after us, for a home and a family as we try to cope with a man's world.
6. I yearn for hard work to make my own country prosper, like the Chinese attitude and concentration toward work.
7. Those who yearn for big cities hope to improve their lives, while those who choose smaller cities want to pursue a life with less risk.
8. They yearn for common development and prosperity for all and are willing to work together for a better future.
9. Yet Shu said the increase in the test's difficulty does not directly affect the cooling of the yearn to drive.
10. Contestants yearn to be stars before the show in question starts production.