1. 突变压力：neutral 中性突变 | presure 突变压力 | codon 整码突变
1. Most jobs are becoming more challenging, with stronger time presure and in the office a much larger amount of routine work, these factors ass create a more de motivated employee.
2. Currently, the study of presure dynamic on the fractured wells focused mainly on the homogeneous formation by using the analytical theory.
3. I understand the position also requres a candidate who is team and detail-oriented, works well under presure and is able to deal with people in department throughout the firm.
4. This study investigated correlations between subjective symptoms and objective pressure-flow study in patients with prostatism.
5. In this thesis the chemical complex adsorption separation of gas mixture containning CO was studied, and the emphsis was put on theoretical and experimental studies of the equilibrium thermodynamics and dynamics of gas-solid adsorption and presure swing adsorption process.
6. The low pressure area of blade suction surfaces accords with the cavitation region. The downstream backflows are obvious and a low presure band along the blade working surface outer edge is shaped because of the radial interspace between the impeller and pump body. At last the variable-distribution of design parameters is studied.
7. The river was dammed up, and behind the dam a great deal of water presure was built up.
8. Maybe I have been used to live in small town where there is no presure or difficult.
9. Now more and more people begin to complain to face more presure when working.
10. Nowadays, more and more people begin to complain about the more presure they have taken in their jobs.