1. Contact your application for instructions about obtaining the approprate version of.
2. What's evident is that the problem could probably have been avoided if an approprate safety analysis had been done.
3. The focuses on how listed companies select approprate cash dividends in order to balance the development and realize company's valuemaximization policy.
4. The example maybe not approprate but it repsents different value: Turkey here can be on the dinner table, where those in China are protected in the Zoo.
5. On the basis of fimiliar with the management practice and circumstances of YLK Co., the author studied the difficulty met in Human Resource Management, the relevant theory and try to pursuit an approprate solution for YLK`s Human Resource Training and Development management.
6. Approprate full vegetal addition (namely natural starch 80%, pure vegetal addition 20%), through mixing
7. Wu Yue Cheng and Lin Xi feel that we are a good match to sing this song. This song was completed by luck at the approprate time by the right persons.
8. The influence of different mobile systems on quantitation were compared to choose an approprate mobile system for determination.