sopped英 [sɒpt] 美 [sɒpt]sopped的解释原级：sop第三人称单数：sops第三人称复数：sops现在分词：soppingsopped
1. Scarlett sopped the wheat cake in the gravy and put it in her mouth.
2. He sopped other dies of bread in the gravy and ate piece after piece of kidney.
3. Schonbein accidentally spilled some of the acidand, in a panic, he seized the first thing at hand, his wife'scotton apron, sopped up the mixture, then hung it over thestove to dry before his wife came home.
4. For nearly a year, I sopped around the house, the Store, the school and the church, like an old biscuit, dirty and inedible.
5. He sopped bread in gravy.
6. She sopped up the gravy with steamed bread. It takes two department heads to treat shortness of breath?
7. He sopped a piece of bread in milk; it was too crisp to eat.
8. He took off his sopped hat, and walked up to his commanding officer.
9. He sopped up the water on the floor with mop.
10. An arch of the bridge in the park has been sapped and sopped away.