导航菜单
首页 >  » 正文

freestyle是什么意思_freestyle英文翻译

freestyle英 [ˈfri:staɪl] 美 [ˈfriˌstaɪl] 

freestyle 基本解释

1. 911查询·英语单词大全

1. 自由泳:自由泳(freestyle)是竞技游泳比赛项目之一. 对技术没有规则限制,比赛时,运动员多采用最快的爬泳技术,致使人们把爬泳亦称为自由泳. 自由泳不受任何姿势的限制,爬泳的速度最快阻力小,速度均匀,是最省力的一种游泳姿势.

2. freestyle什么意思

2. 自由模式:Bebbled正是这样一款游戏,游戏分为战役模式(Campaigns)自由模式(Freestyle)和Play Online(在线模式),玩家可以再Campaigns中不断进行升级挑战,随着游戏进程的增加,难度随之增加,时间同样也会变短,紧张度十足.

freestyle 双语例句

1. \u0039\u0031\u0031\u67E5\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD

1. I'm good at freestyle and breaststroke.
我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。

2. In addition, he is still 200 meters freestyle competition won the silver medal.
此外,他还在200米自由泳比赛中获得了银牌。

3. Try to make it through 15 levels of freestyle motocross!
尝试,使其通过15级的自由式越野电单车赛车!

4. You know, one of the main reason I like to kick with a board is because my freestyle kick is one of my weeker point to my stroke, and I think kicking with a board is really hard for me to do, so the more I do it, the better I'm going to get out of it.
我喜欢扶板踢腿的原因之一是:自由泳打腿是我的一个弱项。

5. The two recognized styles of wrestling are Greco-Roman and freestyle.
公认的两种摔跤项目是古典式和自由式摔跤。

6. 911查询·英语单词大全

6. They tend to be soft and manouveurable for beginners but offer enough stiffness for fast carves in harder snow, these boards offer a mix of characteristics between freestyle and alpine snowboards.
他们往往是软manouveurable为初学者提供足够的刚度,但快速雕塑在困难雪,这些板卡提供的混合特性比较自由式滑雪和高山。

7. Apart from the freestyle lumbar posture, subjects were instructed to take either lordotic or kyphotic posture as well.
姿态改变时,椎间盘的倾斜度,伸肌活动方向改变,这能影响不同节段脊椎的剪力。

8. Its like getting a fashionshow as a present, with everything inclusive. When I dress myself and others up I like the freestyle-style.
至於提到风格,我希望穿上设计服装的时候,展现的是一种自由的风貌。

9. In 1988, Yang Wenyi broke the 50-meter freestyle world record.
一九八八年,杨文意打破五十米自由泳世界纪录。

10. freestyle的翻译

10. The Freestyle 50 meters was won by Yang Wenyi and the Freestyle 100 meters by Zhuang Yong. The Butterfly I00 meters was won by Qian Hong and the 200 meter Medley by Lin Li.
杨文意获得50米自由泳金牌,庄泳获得100米自由泳金牌,钱红获得女子100米蝶泳金牌,林莉获得200米混合泳金牌。

11. Hebe Law Arts Crafts Workshop s` products represent a unique blend of fashion with not only the influences through Chinese element, but also lots freestyle products.
罗用手作」的产品不单只受中国文化影响,还有其他的自由创作,正正表现出它是一个集合HEBE LAW各种时尚元素的独特品牌。

12. \u0039\u0031\u0031\u67E5\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD

12. I know there are freestyle, back-stroke, breast-stroke, butterfly and dolphin.
我知道有自由泳、仰泳、蛙泳还有海豚泳。

13. freestyle的解释

13. I know there are freestyle, back-stroke, breast-stroke, butterfly and dolphin stroke.
我知道有自由泳,仰泳,蛙泳还有海豚泳。

14. M: I know there are freestyle, back-stroke, breast-stroke, butterfly and dolphin.
我知道有自由泳、仰泳、蛙泳、蝶泳还有海豚泳。

15. The first freestyle bicycles were not as riding style-specific as modern ones; what made them suitable for flatland usually was the addition of bolt-on components, like standing pegs, platforms for the frame, the forks or the chain stays near the rear dropouts, and front and rear brake cable detangler systems like the ACS Rotor for the rear brake and the Potts Mod, a hollow stem wedge bolt for the front brake.
第一个自由式自行车不作为的驾驶风格,具体,现代的,是什么让他们为平地,通常是合适的螺栓除有关组件,如站立钉,为框架,刀叉或链平台附近停留后方辍学,以及前后刹车线一样的后轮刹车和波茨国防部,一个中空干的前制动楔形螺栓加勒比国家联盟转子护发素系统。

16. Daytime fun in the sun at the Dino Beach Summer Stage really starts to sizzle on July 14th when Miami's Freestyle Battle Champ MC Jin takes to the mic and UK turntablists Scratch Perverts hit the decks, making this non-stop hip hop/turntablism/dnb freestyle outdoor party.
就在7月14日当天,来自英国的DJ Scratch Perverts以及迈阿密Freestyle MC比赛冠军7届得主MC Jin将联合打造本次活动的音乐,马不停蹄地将这个结合了hip hop/turntablism/dnb等多种音乐类型的露天party在炎炎夏日的热带风暴舞台上,推向炙热的高潮!

17. freestyle是什么意思

17. Swimmers, ethnic Chinese Indonesians Wu Chuan-yu competition in the 100 meters freestyle in defeat.
游泳选手、印尼华侨吴传玉在100米自由泳比赛中落选。

18. Swimmer, fail to be elected in freestyle match of 100 meters by Wu biography jade, overseas Chinese of Indonesian.
游泳选手、印尼华侨吴传玉在100米自由泳比赛中落选。

19. freestyle的解释

19. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.
我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。的

20. I know how to do the backstroke, butterfly, freestyle, and dog paddle.
我会游仰式,蝶式,自由式和狗爬式。

freestyle 单语例句

freestyle的近义词