sunbathing英 ['sʌnbeɪðɪŋ] 美 ['sʌnbeɪðɪŋ]原级：sunbathe第三人称单数：sunbathes过去分词：sunbathed过去式：sunbathedsunbathing的近义词
1. 日光浴：08. 星语 Whispering Stars | 09. 日光浴 Sunbathing | 10. 冬之足音 Footsteps Of Winter
1. So one can actually go island-hopping or have a sunbathing picnic on one of the islands.
2. The main job for the Creamers is rubbing suntan lotion on the tourists sunbathing on the beach.
3. In the sunny days, I want to sunbathing with you, but where are you?
4. Australians like sports, swimming and sunbathing, people who have corrupted, if not all, also can become swim at the object.
5. Australians love sport, swimming and sunbathing is a secluded well, if anyone who can not swim, but also become the object of ridicule.
6. For added protection and conditioning, apply under a bathing cap before swimming or sunbathing.
7. There were two thirtyish couples aboard having a merry old time, sunbathing, banging down brews, and whatever. The women had on teensy-weensy bikinis, and one of the guys was standing on the bow, and then he jumped in the bay and swam around the boat. What a great country.
8. With half closed eyes, they disdained to throw me even a glance and were totally absorbed by their sunbathing.
9. I know you like a snack when you're sunbathing.
10. The Blue Lagoon – the largest of the four pools, with water cascades and a sunbathing area.
11. Her sun deck opens with another sunbathing area with large cushions and a Jacuzzi, a U-shaped settee, a table for 12 guests.
12. There were two thirtyish couples aboard having a merry old time, sunbathing, banging down brews, and whatever.
13. Studies show that skin cancer can be linked to too much sunbathing.
14. Win was sunbathing on the front porch at her home when she was violently killed by two roaming dogs.
15. But anyhow, with all the cocktails, all the lying in warmish water and sunbathing on hot sand in hot sun, jazzing with your stomach up against some fellow in the warm nights, cooling off with ices, it was a complete narcotic.
16. Sunbathing can slow the ageing process by up to five years, according to new research.
17. The widest entrance lies in the Sunbathing Zone at the middle of the Beach.
18. We`ve been sunbathing on the beach.
19. When actually admits to sunbathing, using just a bit of Kiehl's Ultra facial Moisturizer SPF 13 on her nose and shoulders.
20. SILVIO BERLUSCONI, Italian Prime Minister, responding to a radio interviewer when quizzed about the photos of topless women sunbathing at his Sardinia estate
1. Western tourists were killed sunbathing on beaches, poor villagers drowned in homes by the sea and fishermen died in flimsy boats.
2. My weekends are spent sunbathing by hotel pools and dining on delicious spicy Sichuan food in the former French concession.
3. She said she'd never be comfortable sunbathing here because she feared Chinese men would gawk at her.
4. I lay there for about half an hour before I got too uncomfortable to keep sunbathing.
5. But he tried his best to preserve the books by " sunbathing " them once a year to kill off the bookworms.
6. Katie may not mind stripping off on the show as she recently revealed she loves sunbathing naked to prevent tan lines.
7. Deputy Prime Minister Julia Gillard said topless sunbathing was a private issue.
8. But they did physical work and sunbathing too, in order to avoid muscle atrophy.
9. And the rules even allow for sunbathing, drinking alcohol and eating chocolate.
10. In Europe - and in my experience, the US - sunbathing is so common the gawking isn't really an issue.sunbathing