sweetheart英 [ˈswi:thɑ:t] 美 [ˈswi:thɑ:rt]第三人称复数：sweethearts
1. She was John's childhood sweetheart.
1. 情人,爱人：13. sunshine 阳光 | 14. sweetheart 情人,爱人 | 15. gorgeous 绚丽的
1. Sweetheart, I'm head over heels for you!
2. I had known other girls, even had a high school sweetheart, but what I felt for them seemed trifling in comparison.
3. Your sweetheart's got a nice piece of flesh on him.
4. Oscar de la Tenta taupe crocheted cardigan with front tie and strapless embroidered gown with sweetheart neckline; Bergdorf Goodman.
Oscar de la Tenta灰褐色前面系带钩针编织开襟羊毛衫，无吊带心形领口刺绣礼服Bergdorf Goodman。
5. Aware that his sweetheart is dead and will never come back to him again, he cries with adoring love.
6. I just wanted to let you know of how much I adore you and how much I love you sweetheart.
7. At one's worst Back 意群提示 Anyone, once involved in the river of love, be involved in the river of love/see one at always wishes his sweetheart to see him at his one's best/rather than best rather than at his worst.
8. Art and literature, to benefit the soul sweetheart, but also failed to make up reluctantly, a much slimmer and refinement, the only constant efforts to explore and to seek, and often their first taste of joy.
9. Brian: Oh, sweetheart, can you give me a back-rub?
10. Let us welcome our sweetheart Cindy to this world!!!
11. She has been eavesdropping on her brother and his sweetheart.
12. Who wouldn't want to see America's sweetheart get blackmailed for sex and try to institutionalise her boyfriend and cheat on her husband?
13. Romantically, with Venus in fellow water sign Scorpio, your charm will be quite divine. If you travel with your sweetheart or spouse, so much the better! If single you may meet someone on a long flight, so here is fair warning to look your best!
14. If looks out into the distance from the urban district, then may see this by far to the sweetheart by its enchanting celestial or angelic appearance, all smiles welcome four side guests, but if in immortal deer likely place, but the bird's eye view vast sea, looks out into the distance the fluctuation mountain range, the Sanya panoram gets a panoramic view.
15. Xi Shi sacrificed to jump over a country oneself youth, after Wu Wangfu differs cut one's throat, escaped to jump over the devil's talons of king, follow to live in seclusion as sweetheart mountain forest, eventually this lifetime.
16. Sweetheart, there's no cider.- That's for you.
17. Please don't cry, sweetheart, you break my heart.
18. Sweetheart, you know that I`ve gotta get you back to Larkhall.
19. You and how much I love you sweetheart.
20. Even Tarzan has a sweetheart and friends.
You call someone sweetheart if you are very fond of them.
e.g. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
Your sweetheart is your boyfriend or your girlfriend.
e.g. I married Shurla, my childhood sweetheart, in Liverpool.
1. privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
e.g. another sweetheart deal based on political influence