maggie英 ['mægɪ] 美 ['mægɪ]
1. 邵美琪：邵美琪(Maggie)成功丰胸和瘦身,所以这个夏天她当然不会吝啬自己的美满成果,继早前一辑超性感照片后,又一口气拍下多款极度性感的泳衣照,尽展不同美态. 其中一辑以金色美人鱼为主题的性感泳衣照,令其胸部线条表露无遗,
2. 张可颐：张可颐专拣欧洲贵价货忘我血拼 险被开罚单 张可颐忘我血拼 据21cn娱乐消息 张可颐(Maggie)早前与苗侨伟完成剧集<<老公万岁>>后,一直未见有新工作. 在炎炎夏日,张可颐身穿黑色吊带衫,独自驾车到中环添 ...
1. Just then, Maggie's afther came in and asked where he could plug in the attaching plug.
2. Maggie is a make-up artist who has been working with Jackie for many years.
3. I've seen sweet couples who had deliberately built their relationships for a long time, but eventually ended up with departure for either nameable or unnameable trivia; I've also known people who, by the first time they hold each other's eyes, knew that that's the person they want to enjoy their lives with.
4. Tell sb off 责骂英解:to scold serverely A: If Maggie's late, I'm going to tell her off.
5. After his wife Maggie died of illness, Sam and his eight-year-old son Jonah move to Seattle to avoid the sad memories.
6. J. Crew made its European debut when Mrs. Obama wore the brand's embroidered beige cardigan and sea-foam pencil skirt to visit Maggie's Cancer Caring Center with Sarah Brown.
7. After conquering some difficulties, Maggie finally succeeded in rappelling down a cliffy mountain.
8. In Hero, he emoted while co-stars Jet Li, Donnie Yen, and Maggie Cheung crossed swords.
9. Maggie:It's clear from the evidence.
10. The purpose that Maggie's parents came to see them was to give their grand kids their bequests then.
11. Jealousy:Wife Maggie and her male colleague Fred had to work overtime on the dump polluting water issue.
12. Jason got on his father-in-law's meanderer deluxe and told him, 'Maggie asked me to come out here and tell you that this whole idea of you spending the rest of your life travelling is stupid.
13. Maggie's father also told Jason that out in Hollywood, some of the stars use that meanderer deluxe for their dressing rooms.
14. MaggieGThe sand storm has caused our shelves to be covered in dust.
15. Specifically, in describing Maggie's emotions, love and marriage, the novel reveals her growth from a dependent girl to an independent woman.
16. Maggie couldn't accept the truth that Ben was a purveyor of pornograph.
17. Sandra Bullock was the first actress attached to play Maggie, and she wanted to pursue Shekhar Kapur as a director.
Sandra Bullock是第一位指定要出演Maggie的女演员，而她则想让Shekhar Kapur作为本片导演。
18. MAGGIE_CHEUNG*: I love hainanese chicken rice and char kway teow.
19. Maggie's Boyfriend: Oh, come on love, you're like a dead horse, put a bit of minge round it!
20. Maggie, I'm not the person that you think I am.
1. Clinton spent much of Friday working on her concession speech with campaign manager Maggie Williams, media adviser Mandy Grunwald and strategist Mark Penn.
2. Jake Gyllenhaal can't help but be competitive with his sister Maggie.
3. John and Maggie Davis take care of children who live with autism, cerebral palsy and other disabilities in Hainan province.
4. For two months the staff at the Alaska Zoo have been trying to coax the Maggie onto her exercise equipment will no success.
5. Hollywood actress Maggie Gyllenhaal has taken over supermodel Kate Moss as the smouldering new face - and knockout body - of lingerie line Agent Provocateur.
6. Lily Allen has said she is " ecstatic " after the return of her stolen dog Maggie May.
7. Wong clarifies the central narrative while intensifying the film's most inspiring moments, including a vital scene in which Maggie Cheung delivers her sorrowful soliloquy.
8. Jake Gyllenhaal is used to Hollywood rivalry because there has always been an edge of competitiveness between him and actress sister Maggie Gyllenhaal.
9. She entertained viewers with her witty exchanges with Downton matriarch Violet Crawley, played by Maggie Smith.
10. Baby Maggie Simpson gets dressed up in platform heels to mimic the music superstar.maggie的翻译