graduate英 [ˈgrædʒuət] 美 [ˈɡrædʒuˌet]\u0039\u0031\u0031\u67E5\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD第三人称单数：graduates第三人称复数：graduates现在分词：graduating过去分词：graduated过去式：graduated
1. This ruler is graduated in centimeters.
2. Mary was graduated from Oxford.
1. She graduated from Harvard.
B：I’m applying for (law school/ business school/ graduate school).
A：Sounds hard. Good luck.
B：What contribution did you make to your current /previous organization？
A：I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
B：What do you think you are worth to us？
A：I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
B：What make you think you would be a success in this position？
A：My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
A：So, what’s your educational background?
B：I graduate from high school with a 4.0, graduated from university with a degree in English, and am currently in the middle of obtaining a master’s degree in Linguistics.
我以4.0 的成绩从高中毕业， 大学获得了英语学士学位，近来正在读语言学硕士学位。
A：What university did you go to ?
B：I went to UCB, the university of California, Berkeley.
A：Are you from California originally?
B：No, I’m from Colorado. I received a full scholarship to UCB, so I went.
A：That’s great. How did you like your classes there?
B：I like my professors a lot. They seemed to have a lot of passion for teaching. They weren’t the stuffy professors that I thought they’d be.。
A：How about the other students? Did you get along well with them?
B：The students were from all over the country. I found that most of my friends were people who were from the mid-west?
A：That’s interesting. Why do you think that is?
B：I’m not sure. I lived in Iowa during middle school, so I guess we had that in common. Mid-westerners and people from the west coast have a different view of the world.
A：What do you mean?
B：It’s hard to explain. I guess people from the west coast come off as a bit snobby sometimes, especially if you aren’t come from the west coast。
A：I see. Well, thanks for coming in for the interview. My secretary will get back to you within a week.
1. 研究生：在麻省理工的主页上可以看到,其招生录取工作 (Admission)分为3个层次,即本科生(Undergraduate)招录、研究生(Graduate)招录和职业高级培训 (Professional)招录.
1. Hon in New Media Art from the Ryerson University in Toronto and his Post-graduate Diploma in Contemporary Art from Le Fresnoy - National Studio of Contemporary Arts in France.
2. Potential graduate students and high-tech workers tell nightmare stories of waiting for months for the right bits of paper.
3. Admissions, Areas of Interest, Collections, Courses, The Department, Faculty, Graduate Info, Research, Resources, Seminars, Grad Students, EEB Major
4. One in four graduate students and one in ten undergraduates come from other countries.
5. This university is composed of five colleges and one graduate school.
6. There will be two separate awards, one for a master's degree and one for a doctorate degree graduate.