monetary damage 双语例句
1. You agree that Fun PC Games shall not be liable for any monetary loss or damage relating to your dealings or transaction with such advertisers.
2. Massive fiscal and monetary stimulus is cushioning the damage to households` and banks` balance-sheets, but the underlying problems remain.
3. Whether or not Goldman settles—if it doesn`t, the case could drag on for years—the monetary damage will be manageable.
4. monetary damage的意思
4. Olivier Blanchard, the IMF chief economist responsible for the findings, attributes them to the cumulative damage of many states cutting deficits simultaneously and to insufficient monetary accommodation as conventional policy has run out of road.
5. The market also shrugged off concerns over the potential damage to the eurozone's fragile recovery from the effective monetary tightening created by the euro's rise.
6. Where share price bubbles seem to cause damage, the real culprit is often the authorities overreacting and deploying the heavy weaponry of a monetary squeeze to dampen damaging speculation.
7. China has told the US not to imperil the value of its holdings of US Treasury bills and Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund, has warned of the damage the crisis could do to the world economy.
8. Dominique Strauss-Kahn resigned late on Wednesday night as managing director of the International Monetary Fund after being charged earlier this week with alleged sexual assault, saying that he wanted to protect the organisation and his family from further damage.
9. For fear that some states should take advantage of their options to do damage to the international monetary system, IMF has enhanced its supervisory function over its members'policies and concurrently taken some relevant enforcement measures.
10. Perhaps the monetary authorities would like to be much tougher, but are being held back by politically stronger and economically illiterate bureaucrats who worry too much about growth and job creation and not enough about the damage caused by wasted investments and financial crashes.