affectionately英 [ə'fekʃənətlɪ] 美 [ə'fekʃənətlɪ]
1. When the couple were united, they kissed each other affectionately.
1. 挚爱地：affectionate 亲爱的 | affectionately 挚爱地 | affectionateness 深情
2. 挚爱地, 亲切地：affectionate || 亲爱的, 挚爱的 | affectionately || 挚爱地, 亲切地 | affectionateness || 深情, 柔情
3. 挚爱的 亲切的：Gaze up 凝视 | Affectionately 挚爱的 亲切的 | Brimming 满溢的
1. Said the Duchess, as she tucked her arm affectionately into Alice's, and they walked off together.
2. Lee lived with his wife, Linda Lee-Cadwell, in the house, which he affectionately named the Crane's Nest, in the years leading to his mysterious death in 1973 at the age of 32 and at the peak of his stardom.
3. Body language is the key to knowing whether or not a woman is into you. If she touches you affectionately on the arm or leg in the midst of conversation, chances are that she`d like to take that touching to a more intimate place later on.
4. So why do freshman at the'Tute, as it's affectionately known, have so much trouble with the written English language?
5. Under the dim moonlight, a group of young men and women get together, playing the flageolet or singing songs affectionately.
6. Water, the root of all things, we can not do without water, just as love can not do without, like, you can express love, formed by water, in my eyes, shimmering, soft little heart, the most primitive mountain layer, the most primitive innocence, which is love, due to I affectionately call, in your ears, gently caress, that because of love-mei's voice, indulge in your perseverance, your dedication of love, I can understand, it will be is to return to the human first, a drop of dew into the pure land lying round green lotus leaves, very short to very short drip, but brittle a lifetime love your views, I am barefoot, green leaves for clothing, your fingertips, softly touching each piece of leaf, the world would tremble for us, the beauty of this moment, then sweet cheeks with crimson ground, the horizon of the evening.
7. Fears that the Gray Lady, as the New York Times is affectionately known, is about to croak have been growing.
8. A series of articles affectionately described the geography and culture of this obscure nation.
9. By the mid-forties the first quick release air line couplings and adaptors were produced; becoming affectionately known as PCL's.
10. "Well, my dear, I'm afraid you and your monk are wasting your powder and shot, Prince Andrey said ironically but affectionately.
11. You did not give Me a kiss, but she, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing My feet affectionately.
路 7：45 和合本你没有与我亲嘴；但这女人从我进来的时候就不住的用嘴亲我的脚。