1. 拥抱：troubles: 麻烦,苦恼 | embraced: 拥抱 | advised: 劝
2. 拥抱,紧抱着：retorted: 反击说 | embraced: 拥抱,紧抱着 | broiled up: 激发出来
3. 直到我被吞噬：Until the ends of the earth, 直到这地球的尽头 | Embraced. 直到我被吞噬.... | The ghost ship wanders far, 这鬼魅一般的船迷失在此
1. His relationship with this boy would have raised few eyebrows — the Roman élite embraced homoerotic culture and celebrated it in works of art.
2. I infer as evident from the faith and works of the four sects--which are the caesarean clergy, the various monks, the various canons, and the friars-that nobody belonging to them is a member of Christ in the catalogue of the saints, unless he forsakes in the end the sect which he stupidly embraced.
3. Cay was most concerned about Ulic's mission, and feared that he would never see him again. The two embraced, and Ulic promised that he would return.
4. She is a slovenly person, but these shortcomings is no longer a disadvantage and has long been embraced by the years.
5. Back in the carefree days of the Noughties boom, Britain's youngsters were swept along by the buy-now-pay-later culture embraced by consumers up and down the country.
6. I said:'the heart has the Qin Shi 1000, no case of bosom friend a person', days, said:'Dream Cold Stars 10000, quality, embraced all directions'.
7. The results of double immunohistochemical staining showed the regular disposition of the endocrine cells types in 3 different type within the islets: Mantle islets (47%): A cells formed the mantle of the islet while the B cells were embraced in the central part of the islet; A-cells islets (46%), A cell prodominated, distributed both in the central and peripheral part of the islet and the B cell intervenced between them; B-cell islets (7%) is composed of B cells exclusively.
8. It was from the time of these earliest foundations that they who embraced de Rancés reform were called Trappists.
9. We have already embraced economic cosmopolitanism which is better known as globalization and we know it cannot be reversed now.