protester英 [prəˈtestə(r)] 美 [prəˈtestər ]第三人称复数：protesters
1. 拒付(期票)者：1756protestationn. 主张,断言,明言 | 1757protester拒付(期票)者 | 1758protocoln. 外交礼节,协议
2. 抗议者/示威者：protestation /主张/断言/明言/ | protester /抗议者/示威者/ | protestingly /抗议地/
3. 抗议者; 拒绝者; 反对者; 断言者 (名)：protestation 主张, 明言, 断言 (名) | protester 抗议者; 拒绝者; 反对者; 断言者 (名) | protestor 抗议者; 反对者 (名)
1. One protester told VOA by telephone that police and soldiers used live ammunition and batons against the crowd.
2. A protester kicked a tear gas canister back at police officers as riots continued for a fourth day in Athens.
3. CARRIED AWAY 连拖带拉 Riot police detained a protester at a rally in support of striking Ssangyong car plant workers in Pyeongtaek, South Korea, Wednesday.
4. But it was not a water pistol strapped to the thigh of the protester waiting for Barack Obama, but a real gun.
5. WHALING WAR 抗议捕鲸 A whaling protester threw a bottle full of rotten butter at the Japanese whaling ship Yushin Maru No. 1 in the Antarctic Ocean Monday.
6. The protester, the first fatality of the stoppage, was knocked down by a van at a picket line outside the wholesale market in Granada, the Interior Ministry said.
7. Asked one protester in the audience, Lobsang Choefel, who described himself as a native Tibetan.
观众中的一位抗议者 Lobsang Choefel 问道，他说他是一西藏本土人。
8. The protester, 30, who lives in neighboring Bavaria state, was detained by the police.
9. I have deliberately chosen to focus on one of the outsider groups mentioned by the protester, Alli Starr: women.
10. They have absolutely no problem, said one protester, who appeared to be in his twenties.
11. At least one protester was killed in clashes with police.
12. On camera: You were a student protester in Shanghai.
13. Now it's our turn to attack them, one protester told Reuters.
14. Instead, the protester got even more active.
15. One protester shouted at him earlier this week.
16. Below the picture have the view of the protester that day.
17. How long did the protester live?
18. As the Camp for Climate Action began planning in earnest for next week`s protest at Heathrow, one veteran protester against the Iraq war was also enjoying a moment of vindication.
19. One guy ran out of a tavern with a revolver and aimed it at a female protester, who kicked the gun out of his hands using a karate move.
20. The policies I have seen are either crazy (one protester railed on a video about closing the Federal Reserve and abolishing fiat money) or have little chance of gaining wide support.
Protesters are people who protest publicly about an issue.
e.g. The protesters say the government is corrupt and inefficient.
e.g. ...anti-abortion protesters.
1. someone who participates in a public display of group feeling
2. a person who dissents from some established policy