horns英 ['hɔ:nz] 美 ['hɔ:nz]原级：horn现在分词：horning过去分词：horned过去式：hornedhorns的近义词
1. 喇叭：值得一提是专为号角喇叭(Horns)制作之专属音乐素材原本数量就不多,难得机会请千万别错过!里面包含数百个放客(funk)、迪斯可(disco)、Brummy beat、流行(pop)和拉丁(latin)风味之乐段素材,
2. 兽角：horning 竖立船舶梁柱的横直校正 | horns 兽角 | Horologii 时钟座的
3. 内阳茎角：hornet 胡蜂,大黄蜂 | horns 内阳茎角 | horse bean 蚕豆(植物)
1. A swing band with country overtones -- Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys comprised 13 musicians and grew into an 18-piece band during the 1940s -- Wills'outfit played a miscellany of country ballads, blues, and riffy jazz items with horns, fiddles, steel guitar, and various strings.
2. And then the fifth quarter lost: all that raw stuff, hide, hair, horns.
3. Before that time, my experience of China had been the sound of car-horns and loud pop music.
4. And you shall make the horns of it upon the four corners thereof: his horns shall be of the same: and you shall overlay it with brass.
5. The snail crept half out of his shell, stretched out his horns, and drew them in again.
6. Most recently, while in New York, Padro worked as an apprentice tuning pipe organs in churches and cathedrals in addition to playing with a large outdoor music/performance art ensemble called the HIMALAYAS (primarily composed of horns and drums, playing anthemic experimental pieces and led by drummer Kenny Wolleson of Tom Waits and John Zorn renown) and a trio consisting of tuba, trumpet, snare drum and vocals that busked throughout the subways of the city plating a mix of New Orleans Jazz and Punk.
7. But just as the sun dropped in the river the bull moose gathered his strength like a scaffolded king, straightened and lifted his horns so that even the wardens backed away as they raised their rifles.
8. A wild sheep of the mountains of western North America, the male of which has massive, curved horns.
9. As the horns on this male dall sheep grow, they curve forward and upward.
10. Aiming that the traditional horn based on the analytic method can not be applied to the ultrasonic vibrating system directly, the exponential ultrasonic horn here was optimized by finite element analysis, so that its structure could meet the application requirements. Also, a collection of optimized horns were produced to take a resonance frequency test.
11. As the signature physical design feature in PS systems, the asymmetrical horns are engineered so that vertical coverage is narrower above horn axis ( 25°) than below (-30°), while horizontal coverage is narrower above horn axis (50° Horizontal for 25° Vertical) and wider below (100° Horizontal for -30° Vertical).
12. But with those horns he could toss me over the moon.