detached英 [dɪˈtætʃt] 美 [dɪˈtætʃt]detached是什么意思原级：detach第三人称单数：detaches现在分词：detachingdetached的近义词
1. A judge must be detached when weighing evidence.
2. 独立的：他们大都住在一幢幢独立的(detached)二层小楼里,很多还带有自己花园和车库. 房子周围则是小河潺潺,树木葱葱,绿草茵茵. 舒适,宁静令人神往. 我在英国主要在曼彻斯特的三所中学教书. 祖国强大了,再也不是以前英国人眼里的东亚病夫了.
1. According to the NHTSA`s Web site, the recall is due to a faulty drive shaft cover plate that could lead to a detached drive shaft.
2. It would be very difficult to be detached when something has happened to my own children.
3. But we are not willing to be detached.
4. One of the most positive attributes of this aspect is the ability to be detached from what you are discussing.
5. I want the bodies to be recognized as bodies, but also to be detached from common perceptions of the figure.
6. To be able to enjoy fully the many good things the world has to offer, we must be detached from them.
7. Leaves detached from mature plant of resurrection plant Boea hygrometrica R.
8. When our lives have faded, History will pronounce its cool, detached, and shadowy verdict.
9. It is a detached house that concludes the row of houses on the northern border of Rijeka`s Old Town.
10. Such large, impersonal manipulation of capital and industry greatly increased the numbers and importance of shareholders as a class, an element in national life representing irresponsible wealth detached from the land and the duties of the landowners; and almost equally detached from the responsible management of business.
11. I can`t afford to live in a detached house.
12. I can now live in a reasonably sized detached house.
13. A detached house is one not joined to another one.
14. I bought a detached house in Anchang Town where we have led a very happy life for 4 years.
15. I live in a three-bedroom detached house in the suburbs.
16. A detached house has land all around it and is the most expensive type of home.
17. Whether if you vs. of she totally it agree, she then will 258 ten thousand picture if disagree you, Show you understand if you make what atmosphere control very much romantic at all then, You will certainly love veteran if, you at all enough ripe if you go and let she often too then, She will feel irritated and oily but if you go and look for she, she will blame if any of generals wearing it you cheat emotional you of she, She will say that you are that what the play-boy wore is a bit more tattered, then you are a stolid fellow if you are jealous, She will it says to be incorrect like this but if totally jealous you, she again can think you like she you if you attempt and flirt to her at all, She will think you respect she but if well-behaved you, she again can think you like if she you come late one minute, She will complain if oneself late she how tired and more bitterly does it wait for, she will say girl it dates late to be natural if you go and look for friend of you, She will say if your picture copycat is her, she will talk about " oh, this is very natural, Girl " if you kiss she quickly, she will very much cold and detached if you kiss too much to say you everywhere like this, She will yell that you ate her bean curd if you have not looked after her while crossing the road, You lack morals if you look after she cross the road, she again can say this whether if trick you of man stare at a certain woman carefully then, She will criticize you to flirt and stare at to girl student she think other man everywhere, She will say that they will just appreciate if you speak with her, she hopes that it is all right that so long as you listen to if you only listen attentively to, She you speak with her again Man has seen that may say: Fly to the sky, you create take these name to have simple and complicated and weaker so living beingses woman, But so intrepid to let people angry and Cupid, please tell me should how make.
18. Embarking again and crossing over, they worked their way up the stream in this manner, while the moon, serene and detached in a cloudless sky, did what she could, though so far off, to help them in their quest; till her hour came and she sank earthwards reluctantly, and left them, and mystery once more held field and river.
19. The rapid period increase was interpreted by the mass transfer from the secondary to the primary component dM2/dt=1.43×10^(-7M⊙/year, which is in agreement with the semi-detached configuration with a lobe-filling secondary.
20. Bones detached from their tendons, scattered in all directions -- here a hand bone
Someone who is detached is not personally involved in something or has no emotional interest in it.
e.g. He tries to remain emotionally detached from the prisoners, but fails...
e.g. It is written in a detached, precise style.
A detached house is one that is not joined to any other house.
1. Any attempt to open the sample will be detected if the plastic collar clinging to the cap is found detached.
2. Umbilical cord blood is collected from the placenta and umbilical cord after the cord has been detached from a newborn.
3. Does that mean the Chinese economy is detached from the US economy?
4. Yao's passionate explosion could be seen as a positive development for a player many have criticized for playing " soft " and emotionally detached.
5. While police initially reported Rice was hiding in a detached garage behind the home, they said on Thursday he was hiding in a courtyard.
6. She experienced hardship in childhood and aimed to live a detached life from the society after high middle school graduation.
7. But rather than being detached from the local community, an increasing number of expats are finding satisfaction from helping others through volunteer organizations.
8. Wang Xiaojun lost her sight 36 years ago during an earthquake when she was knocked into a tree and detached her retinas.
9. There are also a few other buildings detached from the main building that are also designed in a similar style.
10. The papery shell should still be soft and pliable, and the fruit should be dry and easily detached.