首页 >  » 正文

cheated是什么意思_cheated英文翻译

cheated[tʃi:tid] 

cheated的意思原级:cheat第三人称单数:cheats第三人称复数:cheats现在分词:cheating

cheated 基本解释

1. cheated的意思

1. 被骗:threatened 威胁 | cheated 被骗 | operated poorly 操作差

2. 911查询·英语单词大全

2. 受骗:[12:37.07]43.He has a cunning face. 44.You might be misleading him. ;43.他长相狡猾. 4... | [12:44.30]28.Cheated 受骗 ; | [12:46.93]1.Somebody made a switch! 2.Nice switch! ;1.有人把我的东西给调包 了. 2...

3. \u0064\u0061\u006E\u0063\u0069\u002E\u0039\u0031\u0031\u0063\u0068\u0061\u002E\u0063\u006F\u006D

3. 上当了的:有口才的 eloquent | 上当了的 cheated | 可憎的 obnoxious

4. 欺骗:extinction灭亡 | cheated欺骗 | prevent防止

cheated 双语例句

1. cheated

1. I have a necklace I bought at the place I cheated on my husband. I wear it when he tells me I'm fat, ugly and stupid to remind me that someone once thought I was beautiful.
这条项链是在我背叛丈夫的地方买的,每当他骂我又丑又胖又蠢的时候,我就会戴上它,回想起有个人曾经认为我是美丽的。

2. Friends say that I have become a poor wretch, all the money I was cheated by light, and I did not mean that the living, so, I was admitted to a mental hospital.
朋友说,我已经成了穷光蛋了,我所有的钱都被人骗光了,我活的一点意思都没了,所以,我住进了精神病院。

3. George cheated me, one day I want him scared.
乔治欺骗了我,总有一天我要跟他算账。

4. cheated的解释

4. First, Miss mo invites classmates to attend a party for her birthday. second, xiaya is cheated to buy fake sausage that leads to a customer to go to hospital and she is oblidged to pay 800 yuan to the victim.
古同学费了好大的劲自己做了个飞机的模型,他有些喜欢莫欣儿。莫家是个有钱的人家,同学们看到了诺大的排场,都有些不自在,不习惯,饭也没吃饱。

5. cheated在线翻译

5. You Cloud Chamber found that, as a result fail to strictly audit cheated, search companies have to bear responsibility.
游云庭认为,由于审核不严导致用户被骗,搜索公司要承担责任。

6. cheated什么意思

6. Perhaps many of the Northern Chinese came to Guongdong and were robbed or cheated out of their money, and they have now returned to North China where they do the bad things that were done to them.
那些敢于和旧礼教分廷抗礼的禽兽,在家中反倒有可能是一个尊重长辈的孝子贤孙;而道学家里敢向老妈挥几把老拳的大概也不只是一小挫。

7. When a student whom I am teaching steals words and ideas from an author without acknowledgment, I feel cheated, dragged down into the mudI ask myself, why should I teach people who knowingly deceive me?
当我所教的学生从别人那里偷窃话语和思想的时候,我感到受了欺骗,心情沉重如同跋涉泥沼。我会问自己,我为什么要给那些存心欺骗我的人上课呢?

8. I feel this generation of students is being cheated out of a quality education.
我觉得这一代的学生是被骗去的素质教育。

9. At present home searchs engine market fish to look how jumbly medium and small businesses chooses those who do a website to optimize, this is the problem that major medium and small businesses cares, how is medium and small businesses prevented when the choice does a website to optimize cheat, the article gave out to prevent cheated skill
目前国内搜索引擎市场鱼目混杂中小企业如何选择做网站的优化,这是大部分中小企业关心的问题,中小企业在选择做网站优化的时候如何防骗,本文给出了防骗的技巧

10. cheated在线翻译

10. But I cheated and just said...
但我只轻描淡写地说了一句

11. But I cheated and just said, I guess I was afraid.
但是我只是轻描淡写地说了一句,我想是害怕吧。

12. You've stolen my heart, and you cheated on me.
您窃取了我的心,和你欺骗了我。

13. cheated的反义词

13. That doesn't matter. You cheated on me.
那不重要了,你背叛了我。

14. That doesn`t matter. You cheated on me.
那不重要,你背叛了我。

15. cheated在线翻译

15. I wish you hadn't cheated me.
我希望你没有欺骗我。

16. cheated

16. You have cheated me so many times, so I will not believe in you any more.
你跟我撒了这么多次谎,我无法再相信你了。

17. cheated的近义词

17. You've cheated on me, for sure
你一定是骗了我!

18. She: Have you ever cheated on me?
她:你会背叛我吗?

19. 911查询·英语单词大全

19. A heap of roast potatoes has been cheated to the ash.
灰坑了有一堆烤土豆。

20. For the elderly being cheated Black workshops Lian severe renal mercury poisoning (ReporterXiao Feng-wei) was detected mercury poisoning, leaf 4-lien 12 Zhumadian Runan County farmers know that they Changge black working workshop, the refining is not aluminum, is mercury.
12老人受骗黑工场连严重肾汞中毒(ReporterXiao风伟)检测汞中毒,叶四连12驻马店汝南县农民知道他们长葛黑色工作车间,精炼铝不是,是水银。

cheated 单语例句

1. The ring cheated more than 500 victims into buying stocks they claimed were about to be listed on the Nasdaq exchange in New York.

2. Lu is not alone in feeling cheated by the Shenyang Blood Donation Administration.

3. Seven people were found to have cheated during examinations for driving licences, after the city's traffic management authorities installed remote camera monitoring systems in exam sites.

4. People in charge of the caravan felt they were cheated by police, said Radio Globo.

5. US pop star Aaron Carter admits having cheated on former girlfriend Hilary Duff, even though he insists she was his first and most intense love.

6. I feel cheated when I realize that the food tastes so good because of chemical enhancement.

7. Already given the cold shoulder by fellow villagers, he says he has also been cheated by outsiders armed with knowledge and money.

8. Illegal bus services, unlicensed tour guides and people being cheated have been common complaints.

9. Those who have cheated their way into the rank of civil servants have robbed others of the opportunity to compete fairly for the same positions.

10. Those who have cheated their way into universities have robbed others of the opportunity to compete fairly for the opportunity of higher education.