intercultural英 [ˌɪntə'kʌltʃərəl] 美 [ˌɪntər'kʌltʃərəl]
1. And of course when it comes to dealing with parents and children, to communicate with them well and educate them as much as possible about the intercultural aspect.
2. At our compact campus university, we endeavour to translate this into interdisciplinary, international, intercultural and interreligious education.
3. It is a big concern of in intercultural communications.
4. Nowadays, with the development of intercultural communication, more and more people are eager to know the outside world.
5. From intercultural communication competence literature nine main components are identified: self-disclosure, self-consciousness, social relaxation, message skills, flexibi -lity, interaction involvement, social skills, psychological adaptation, and cultural knowle -dge.
6. The key to a successful intercultural marriage is to develop understanding and patience.
7. And (3) what is the relationship between SCA and intercultural communication?
8. This can lead to misunderstandings in intercultural interactions with people who, in their culture`s role hierarchy, are accorded special privileges.
9. Hualin Nieh is the remarkable representative of American Chinese literature in sixty or seventy years of last century, perhaps it is her outstanding and successful intercultural communication activity that makes us familiar with this overseas Chinese-language writer gradually, but we seem to pay close attention to Hualin Nieh with writer's identity and her literary works extensively.
10. Firstly, it outlines the author's own experiences of intercultural dialogue, and then reflects on the influences of comparative education scholarship on understanding cultural tradition and education in an era of globalization. It points out that educational exchange at one end depends on technology and the market economy; at the other end there are discourses with indigenous communities, marginalized cultural groups, and poorer nations who do not have the resources to keep up with globalization.
11. That is, intercultural communication occurs in the so-called third places, neither in home cultural context nor in target cultural context.
12. And in intercultural communication, the same body language may mean different things.
13. The differences in English and Chinese culture are tried to find out from intercultural prospective through the contrastive study of ability in English and Chinese compliments which aims at strengthening understanding between different nations and promoting successful intercultural communication.
14. The development of intercultural communicative competence is an important part of foreign language teaching and learning.
15. The revised curriculum contained three learning units:(1) Self Introduction; (2) My Ideal School Life; and (3) Video Project. Two instruments were created to evaluate the level of Intercultural Communicative Competence: the first one was the Intercultural Communicative Competence Inventory, adapted from the Your Objectives, Guidelines and Assessment Form (Fantini, 2000, 2001) to evaluate student`s awareness, attitude, skill, and knowledge levels; and the second one was a set of rubrics to evaluate students`meta-awareness level.
经由文献分析与需求分析结果，本研究以学生生活周遭环境为课程设计重心，将网路辅助跨文化语言学习课程规划为三个单元，分别为「Self Introduction」、「My Ideal School Life」、以及「Video Conference」，设计相关教学流程、教学活动以及学习单，作为教师实际教学之参考，另外以问卷和评鉴准则的方式来进行学生的能力评估。
16. The importance of non-verbal behavior in the intercultural communication is non- displaceable.
17. There are EU sausage-making regulations, EU intercultural dialogues, even EU attempts to broker peace in Gaza.
18. As a Buddhism sect with Chinese features and philosophy, Tiantai Sect has manifested great potentialities in intercultural communication.
19. In the past, many English teachers focused their attention on teaching Englist itself, but ignored the corresponding knowledge and rules on social cultural background and intercultural communication.
20. Language carries the cultural value of a society, and it has different connotation under different background. Intercultural communicators should have a deep understanding of one language on its cultural level.
1. BICO was founded as an intercultural project in 2007 and is one of the most active chamber orchestras in Asia.
2. An understanding of the intangible cultural heritage of different communities helps with intercultural dialogue, and encourages mutual respect for other ways of life.
3. The AFS Intercultural Programme has evolved from its origins as a volunteer ambulance corps in 1914.
4. Activities such as the Year of Youth and the Year of Intercultural Dialogue have been held successfully.
5. The mobility of people and such interpersonal and intercultural contacts are important factors in promoting dialogue and drawing us all closer.
6. About 20 Chinese and international artists and scholars will gather at Huangshan Mountain in Anhui province for an intercultural dialogue from July 10 to 15.
7. Intercultural competence and international understanding are widely regarded as abilities of growing importance for individuals and organizations during globalization.
8. For this weekend's meals, he will showcase food from his part of the world and encourage intercultural exchange.
9. She added that it also fosters intercultural awareness because its members are from numerous different countries.
10. The experience of many foreign companies in China shows how important an intercultural approach to the management of human resources is.