wind-up英 [ˈwaɪnd ʌp] 美 [ˈwaɪndʌp]第三人称复数：wind-ups
1. When I saw the booking I thought it was a wind-up.
2. These findings suggest that hypoalgesia associated with elevated resting BP and BRS in healthy individuals involves both diminished central sensitization (reflected in wind-up) and enhanced descending inhibition.
3. Aims: Wind-up in central sensitisation induced human isceral pain hypersensitiity has not been explored.
4. It is just like a wind-up toy.
5. Will move to run the toys, such as electric or wind-up and other small animals.
6. An old wind-up one. Whatever happened to that?
7. Occasionally, you would like to wind-up information, always feel that there are many, many wanted to say: Long time no see, you all right?
8. All the kids are interested in the wind-up toy.
9. The laptops use a wide range of DC power inputs (including wind-up and solar).
10. The clockword or wind-up radio, first made in South Africa in 1994, changed the lives of many African people.
11. This paper, studies the effect of both vertical and wind-up deformation of the leaf-spring on the variation of total length of propeller shaft. It uses Kar`s principle to build the model and derives the formulae of leaf-spring wind-up angle to check the movement and the variation of total length of propeller shaft in EQ 1093F truck. It concludes that this method will have wide perspective of application in vehicle design
12. On the other hand, he plays as a writer who reflects on history actively in the works including A Slow Boat to China, A Wild Sheep Chase, Kafka on the Shore and The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.
13. At first I couldn't believe it. I thought it was a wind-up by one of my mates.
14. He picked up a good-sized piece of gravel and started to wind-up.
15. A wind-up clock ticked busily from the kitchen counter.
16. Strip breakage and roll wind-up frequently occur on the ZR 20 when rolling the fragile stock with severe quality problems such as worse shape, serious surface and edge defects.
17. You wind-up having to install multiple versions of WAS to make their SOA stack work.
18. Golden High Wheel Robot.9 tall tin toy mechanical walking wind-up.
19. Librarian: I like all of them, but especially the Wind-Up Bird chronicles.
20. It's a wind-up watch. I think it's a Timex. Yes, it's definitely a Timex. Erm, It's got the date on it.
A wind-up device is a mechanical device with a handle or key that you turn several times before you use it in order to make it work.