civilization英 [ˌsɪvəlaɪˈzeɪʃn] 美 [ˌsɪvələˈzeɪʃn]第三人称复数：civilizations
1. Chinese civilization is one of the oldest in the world.
2. The civilization of these tribes will take a long time.
3. It is generally accepted that the Chinese civilization is one of the oldest in the world.
1. 文明系列：当<<文明>>系列(Civilization)、<<侠盗飞车手>>(GTA)、生化震撼(Bioshock)、铁路大亨(RailRoads)风靡于单机游戏市场,NBA2K、NHL2K、MLB2K等众多体育类游戏让玩家大呼过瘾之时,美国Take 2互动性娱乐软件公司及旗下游戏品牌 2K Games也成为各国游戏玩家眼中的热门游戏公司.
3. 名词后缀：1.名词后缀 -ity quality | 2.名词后缀 -ation;-ion; combination, civilization, foundation, digestion | 3.名词后缀 -ture mixture
1. Golden autumn wind delivered curls darkly fragrant comes in frost chrysanthemum to offer is fragrant one season to kiss setting sun afterglow to like overflowing gentle eye pupil to look at four wild serene the fervor to fly verse to listen to Yellow River to carry innumerable misery history view river sand heavy to accumulate how many recollection sores all over the eye is piece by piece your old times'appearance childhood difficult leaves behind brand mark which did not extinguish wind frost and snow rain the half century to assault deep pool far class long fiveMillennium civilization's trail historical perpetual flow tumbles former days heroic great waves time string to play an instrument and sing today magnificent melody the motherland, I for your proud worked as the palatial engraved pillar, let the tall and straight stature put on the dawn, worked as grand Tiananmen, lets the wind and cloud welcome Dongsheng sun.
2. Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin produced a variety of instruments, was born in the Bronze Age of human civilization.
3. When King Kong and Jack stand both sides of the world, and the thick civilization separate them, King Kong never cover up his love, and shout for his love, but Jack control his love by the intellect, everything in the nothing.
4. Roman civilization was very advanced technologically. For instance, they had underfloor central heating.
5. Roman civilization was very advanced technologically. They had underfloor central heating, for instance.
6. One of the books Mila and Oa recently read about early Hawaiian civilization shed light upon this.
Mila 和 oa 最近在一本书中读到，早期夏威夷文明清楚这一点。
7. From the perspective of public sphere in Panhellenic festivals, one unity with multipolarity in citystate political culture constitution was a quality of ancient Greek civilization.
8. Promoting the construction of socialist political civilization is a significant task our party and society facing in new cuntury and phase.
9. Xinyang is one of the cradles of Chinese civilization, after 8000 years of Cultural Revolution, cultural deposit rich and heavy, Historically, many prominent literary and military personnel come from Xinyang.
10. This is what civilization has done to barbarism.
11. The ancient Egyptian civilization is one of the oldest in the world.
12. Then spread abroad the culture with time spirit and the classical civilization which come from the book of changes.
13. The human society on the one hand has obtained the high material civilization under this kind of thinking mode instruction; and on the other hand, the human society has also suffered severe penalty from nature.
14. Was found in Shenzhen high-tech enterprise and civilization units.
15. Is the advanced enterprises in Shanghai, Shanghai Electric Company of civilization units.
16. China is a country with an ancient civilization and we boast our long history.
17. In the west, the people cultured by Christian civilization, their funeral ceremony is solemn and heavenly. The scene that family members wail beside coffin can hardly be found.
18. The cast is rubbish, picked up a civilization
19. Civilization is nothing else than the attempt to reduce force to being the ultimate ratio.
20. Map as a symbol of social civilization and mapping of the end product, has a profound historical value and cultural value.
in BRIT, also use 英国英语亦用 civilisation
A civilization is a human society with its own social organization and culture.
e.g. The ancient civilizations of Central and Latin America were founded upon corn...
e.g. It seemed to him that western civilization was in grave economic and cultural danger.
Civilization is the state of having an advanced level of social organization and a comfortable way of life.
e.g. ...our advanced state of civilisation.
You can refer to a place where you can enjoy the comforts that you consider to be necessary as civilization .
e.g. ...when I returned to civilization.
1. the quality of excellence in thought and manners and taste
e.g. a man of intellectual refinement
he is remembered for his generosity and civilization
2. a society in an advanced state of social development (e.g., with complex legal and political and religious organizations)
e.g. the people slowly progressed from barbarism to civilization
3. a particular society at a particular time and place
e.g. early Mayan civilization
4. the social process whereby societies achieve an advanced stage of development and organization