tightness英 [taɪtnəs] 美 [taɪtnəs]
2. 紧：这个处理方法和Rudin书上的方法一致,陈书上也是这样处理的. 这种处理方法看起来观点很高,但我感觉实用性不强,倒是容度的方法很有意思,在loeve的概率论书上,有些胚紧(Tightness)的结论就是用这个方法解决的.
3. 紧度：2.紧度(tightness). 紧度指交易价格偏离市场中间价的幅度. 由于市场中国债的买价和卖价常常并不完全等同,市场参与者改变交易位置即意味着交易价格的变化,因而紧度也指短期内改变交易位置的成本. 国债交易的紧度主要取决于债券的存货管理成本和交易风险,
4. 气密性：tightening torque 拉紧转矩 | tightness 气密性 | tightness test 气密性试验
1. In application of squeeze die casting of Aluminum alloy, Magnesium alloy, Zinc alloy in high internal quality and mechanical performance, such as loading components, wearing components, pressure-proof components and air tightness components in automobile, motorcycle, household appliances, hardwear, aviation and arsenal industry.
应用范围 Application Range 用于内部质量和力学性能要求高的铝合金、镁合金、锌合金的挤压铸造。如汽车、摩托车、电器、五金、航空及军工等行业受力件、耐磨件、耐压、气密性零件的制造。
2. HYPALON coated fabric made from four calendered sheets ensuring perfect water-tightness and rubber of the highest cohesive ability.
3. Comparring with other rubber, FKM is exceedingly good in heat bearing, oil proof, chemical resistant, leak tightness, and anti-flammable.
4. For a fixed-priority preemptive sche d uled soft real-time system, we present probabilistic time demand analysis techn i que by which a lower bound on the probability that a job in a periodic task meet s its deadline is estimated. We have also performed a simulation study of an ex ample system and check the tightness of the lower bound.
5. The basic requirement is that the mid octave should at least give a uniform feel of air-tightness.
6. Signs and symptoms of asthma include shortness of breath, chest tightness or pain, trouble sleeping caused by shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing, an audible whistling or wheezing sound when exhaling, bouts of coughing or wheezing that are worsened by a respiratory virus such as a cold or the flu.
7. DTU escalation Statute, the Statute of tightness of the design of our study agreement transmission is very useful.
8. The second chapter analyzes the need for value-added tax in transition, mainly for production of value-added tax deficiencies, deficiencies in the tax system itself is not conducive to value-added tax advantages; curb investment demand, is not conducive to optimizing the economic structure; rebate does not go far enough, is not conducive to the development of external trade; tax inequality is not conducive to fair competition; poor tightness is not conducive tax collection and management.
9. Background: Posterior shoulder tightness with subsequent loss of humeral internal rotation range of motion has been linked to upper extremity lesions in overhead athletes.
10. The impact toughness of ERW steel pipe raw material is a multiple times than seamless steel pipe, therefore the impact tightness of weld line is rather important to ERW steel pipe. By controlling impurity capacity of raw material, the height of flash and direction, mold border shape, leg, welding speed, heating power and frequency, weld extrusion variable, intermediate frequency temperature and depth, air-cooled length, it assures the impact of weld line reach 60% of the raw material. If the weld line is further optimized, the impact of weld line can approach its raw material, finally realizing the same performance as seamless pipes.
由于 ERW 钢管母材的冲击韧性数倍于无缝钢管，焊缝处的冲击韧性是 ERW 钢管的关键，通过控制原材料杂质含量、纵剪毛刺高度与方向、成型边部形态、焊角、焊接速度、加热功率与频率、焊接挤压量、中频退伙温度与深度、空冷段长度等工艺参数保证了焊缝的冲击功达到母材的60%以上，如进一步优化，可实现焊缝冲击功接近母材，从而实现性能无缝化。
11. The tightness analysis method of bolted flanged connections with elastic washer s was established.
12. Bolted flanged connection; Elevated temperature; Elastic washer; Finite element method; Tightness analysis; Optimum design
13. Then, we found that gas tightness had some problem, because gluewater of the heat copper of engine didn`t pledge gas-tightness.
14. Company specializing in the production of various types of fire extinguishers, as well as production, maintenance of fire extinguishers necessary tooling equipment, such as WGF pollution-free dry powder filling machine, CQ-I-type nitrogen filling school table table, CB-I-type CO2 residual deformation test bed, QM-I-based test bed, such as air tightness.
15. Section views of the casting along with X-ray photographs can be seen in Figure 3. A pressure-tight power train casting, the oil pump filter housing requires leak tightness at 5 bar.
铸件剖面及铸件 X 射线照片如图3所示，此产品是需要承受高压的铸件，油泵过滤器壳体需要的防漏压密封压力为5 bar 。
16. P: I often feel precordial pain and palpitation. sometimes I wake with a feeling of tightness in the chest during the night.
17. We compared the effect of the number of weekly repetitions of a static stretching program on the flexibility, hamstring tightness and electromyographic activity of the hamstring and of the triceps surae muscles. Thirty-one healthy subjects with hamstring tightness, defined as the inability to perform total knee extension, and shortened triceps surae, defined by a tibiotarsal angle wider than 90 degrees during trunk flexion, were divided into three groups: G1 performed the stretching exercises once a week; G2, three times a week, and G3, five times a week.
18. Hard contact. The result of tightness or tension in the muscles of the tongue and/or lips and/or jaw, etc., when the stutterer fears and attempts to say plosive consonant sounds such as
19. 10Mm. After foundation bolts tightness, check tuch degree of beteen seat and foundation, plug guage insert no more than 10mm.
4.5 泵 4.5 Pump 撬紧底脚螺栓后用锤敲击，检查底座的密贴程度，使 0.05mm 塞尺插入不超过
20. Therefore, on the tyingor pressure tightness, after the book block glued on, such as PVA flameretardant synthetic resin glue, as a result of back-and-glue absorption will be formed when a certain amount of expansion and make the following is issued on virtual spine of incrassation, it should first be used book compactor, later when he was on the cover of dvysocket students'computer package, so that the spine is firm and materials deformation-induced backs wrinkles.
1. lack of movement or room for movement
2. extreme stinginess
3. the spatial property of being crowded together
4. a tight feeling in some part of the body
e.g. he felt a constriction in her chest
she felt an alarming tightness in her chest
emotion caused a constriction of his throat
5. a state occasioned by scarcity of money and a shortage of credit