导航菜单
首页 >  » 正文

facebook是什么意思_facebook英文翻译

facebook

facebook 双语例句

1. A lot of people are talking about a Facebook app that lets you solicit anonymous feedback from people who know you.
很多人正在谈论一个可以获得匿名好友反馈信息的Facebook应用程序。

2. It is no coincidence that sites such as Facebook began as exclusive enclaves.
Facebook 之类的网站开始将自己排除在互联网之外不是偶然的。

3. If you want to find out the value of your Facebook Page, go check out Vitrue`s new Social Page Evaluator.
如果你想了解你的Facebook的价值页,去看看 Vitrue的新的社会网页计算器。

4. Can I throw this picture of us on my facebook..
我可以把这张我们的合照放到我的 Facebook 上吗…拜

5. I suppose when you look at the copy and the video and Facebook page together, the target audience is people in their early twenties, so it might work in terms of creating a buzz around college campuses.
我想,当你把视频和Facebook拿到一起来看的时候,你也会觉得它们的目标受众群应该是20岁出头的年轻人。所以这可能会在大学校园里被感兴趣地讨论。

6. He has more than 5200 proponents on Facebook.
他在Facebook上拥有超过5200名支持者。

7. That's why when FaceBook renovate its system to embedded Twitter-like features more visibly in its user interface, Twitter starts to cry.
这就是为什么当Facebook的改造其系统嵌入式Twitter的类似功能,更明显地在其用户界面,Twitter的开始哭了起来。

8. \u0039\u0031\u0031\u67E5\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD

8. In my social circle, I find many people got a Facebook account.
21* 在我的社交圈子中,我发现很多人都有Facebook的帐户。

9. But if you want to ask when the Facebook wiil be on the market, my answer is that would be in two years or three.
但如果你要问Facebook何时上市,我的回答是既可能两年后,也可能是三年后。

10. About two years ago, Facebook into the news once ran rampant in China.
大约在两年前,Facebook入华的消息一度甚嚣尘上。

11. For example, writing on a Facebook Wall is a form of personal publishing, but we just don't generally look at it in that way.
举例来说,写作的一Facebook的墙是一种形式的个人出版,但我们只是一般不看,它以这种方式。

12. facebook的反义词

12. Rich guys don't want to socialize only with one another, and once you let in enough attractive young women and such your VIP site loses it cachet and everyone might as well just hang out on Facebook, which Metcalfe's law teaches us is exponentially more useful anyway.
富人不想只和富人接触交流,一旦你让足够多年轻漂亮的姑娘加入,你的富人专享网站就失去了它的尊贵,所有的人可能都会去Facebook上呆着。根据梅特卡夫定律(Metcalfe's law),网络的价值与其节点的平方成正比。

13. To join the next YPEX Photography Group Events, please visit YPEX's Facebook Page or leave me a message.
引用你可以针对此文写一篇属於自己的blog/想法,并给作者一个通告

14. I am saying to get vigorously, the friend is interrupted I say, facebook can care offer Plug-in and port, next with the form of 2, let others develop, oneself receive Money, get the business that pays close attention to oneself as to oneself, want oneself to run in hardware, cost and risk are too high.
我正说得起劲,朋友打断我说,Facebook可以关心提供Plug-in和接口,然后以2.0的形式,让别人去开发,自己收Money,至于自己得关注自己的业务,要自己跑到硬件里,成本和风险都太高。

15. You are the friend of Buddhist nun of tower of row of my friend cloth, can we become Facebook good friend?
你是我朋友布列塔尼的朋友,我们可以成为Facebook好友吗?

16. You can let Facebook pull contacts from a Web-based e-mail account.
你可以让 Facebook 从基于网络的电子邮件帐户中寻找联系人。

17. The retailer can also make that connection when it is offering coupons to its Facebook fans, like Filene`s Basement is doing.
零售商也可以通过向它的Facebook粉丝们发放优惠券的时候而联系到他们,就像Filene`s Basement正在做的那样。

18. facebook是什么意思

18. I'm looking for someone that can get 15, 000 facebook fans to my fan page.
我正在寻找的人,可以得到1.5万张球迷对我的粉丝页面。

19. I need 10, 000 facebook fans to my page.
我需要1.0万张球迷对我的网页。

20. I am looking for 5k targeted fans for my Facebook page.
我要寻找我的Facebook页面5K的目标球迷。

facebook 单语例句

1. By comparison, it takes Facebook about one petabyte of data storage space to hold 40 billion photos.

2. Click " Like " on the Le Chef Facebook page for a 50 percent discount on the a la carte dinner menu till Dec 18.

3. Alibaba is taking a cue from US Internet companies including Facebook Inc and Twitter Inc, which have used private investment rounds to let employees cash in shares.

4. Adam Winfield sent Facebook messages to his parents saying that his fellow soldiers had murdered a civilian and were planning to kill more.

5. This effectively transformed the site into a hybrid of Facebook and Twitter, adapting the latter's system but allowing lengthy postings like the former.

6. A man was captured after allegedly burgling a home when he used a computer in the house to check his Facebook profile.

7. It is popping up on Facebook pages and discussed in the comments section on YouTube, where the original clip gets a steady stream of views.

8. Photos on the couple's Facebook page they previously had gotten close to Obama.

9. Members also received cellphone text messages that classes are closed and that details are available at Planet Yoga's Facebook account.

10. The Air Force is on Twitter, and the US Navy's Pacific Command has a Facebook page with plenty of photos.