suffice英 [səˈfaɪs] 美 [səˈfaɪs]第三人称单数：suffices现在分词：sufficing过去分词：sufficed过去式：sufficedsuffice是什么意思
1. Some bread and soup will suffice me.
1. Her income suffices for her needs.
1. 足够,使满足：sacrifice 牺牲的行为,损失,携牲,献祭 | suffice 足够,使满足 | sufficient 足够,充分的
2. 满足：succinct简明的 | suffice满足 | sulky生气的
3. 足够 有能力 使满足：401.sterile 灭活 杀菌 消过毒的 无菌的 | 402.suffice 足够 有能力 使满足 | 403.chlorite 亚氯酸盐
4. 足够：exclusivity 出外,独占,非公开 | suffice 足够 | gadget 机械的
1. It includes: a step that user who is in the 2-in-1 mobile communication terminal service network begins to calling; a step that the bluetooth access point confirms position of the network user to judge the distance weather can suffice for connection; a step of transmitting connection success sound as the connection has been built; a step of connecting talking call by PSTN via the bluetooth access point; a step of releasing the connection to the bluetooth access point, if the distance can not suffice to connect the bluetooth access point, and transmitting connection release sound, and then connecting the call via the mobile communication network; thus, the in-network user does not need to confirm that weather the connection is connected to PSTN by the bluetooth access point or is connected to the mobile communication network one by one as calling.