swept英 [swept] 美 [swɛpt]swept在线翻译原级：sweep第三人称单数：sweeps现在分词：sweeping
1. 扫描：由分模线生成分模面的方法有很多,主要有延伸(Ex-trude),边界平面(BoundedPlane),扫描(Swept)和延展曲面(EnlargedSurface)等. 需要说明的是,当分模线不处在同一曲面上时,用户通常需要先将分模线分段,然后利用以上方法对各段进行生成分模面处理,
3. 掃描曲面：图3-7 图3-10 5、扫描曲面(Swept): 是指一曲线沿另一曲线为路径扫描成曲面. 以次为例,结合Z值设定、构造平面(Cplane)、视角(Gview)等的设定来画一扫描曲面. 如图3-8、9所示 (1)以上视图(Top)为构造平面及视角,画一曲线1;
4. 在NBA七战四胜制直落四被淘汰,或说被横扫：sweet:在NBA七战四胜制直落四淘汰对手,或说横扫对手. | swept:在NBA七战四胜制直落四被淘汰,或说被横扫. | swingman:摇摆人(指兼能担任得分后卫及小前锋的球员).
1. A cold evening breeze swept in from the bond and I shivered in my thin gown.
2. Based on this, the composing of translational motion of swept-volume system is analyzed.
3. 37 It rained three days in succession, and consequently all the bridges were swept away.
4. In this new world, such dangerous currents have swept along faster than our efforts to contain them.
5. He swept his audience along with him.
6. I'm being swept along here.
7. The audience was swept along by his speech.
8. When he was walking along the street, a picture was swept along to his face, to his surprise this picture is of himself.
9. The children were swept along by his sweet promise.
10. I wanted to let him felt himself swept up in the Lord'arm, lifted above his fears and hurt.
11. Back in the carefree days of the Noughties boom, Britain's youngsters were swept along by the buy-now-pay-later culture embraced by consumers up and down the country.
12. An antiquary swept away the precious African pre-historical antiques and books, which made everything even worse.
13. I also wanted to hug and kiss my daughter before she left for her honey-moon, but she was swept out to the limousine I paid for and sped off to the hotel for a night off -- well, I didn't want to think about that.
14. Matriarchs on their way to visit relatives in the next oasis lay mounded under blankets or quilted coats, and young women curled up with their children in their arms and their scarves swept over their faces.
15. The military's tribute card affixed foot (plant elements of the original poly-foot detoxification Beauty paste), through foot points would be the body's moisture, toxins emitted from a single step, you can relieve tension, improve fatigue, improve sleep, skin quality, to improve the sub-health discomfort, incredible magical effects are also felt to be visible, has become in South Korea and Japan, detoxification enduring beauty products, and quickly swept Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and the United States and Europe.
16. The flow was assumed as quasi-steady state and we applied the Multiple Reference Frame to calculate flow field. Rotational frame was use to calculate flow of impeller swept region, and flow surrounding it; stationary frame was use to calculate flow of the rest region that neat the baffle or the wall. The turbulent model used was High Reynolds k-ε model; wall function is used to calculate the flow near the wall. Because of the axial symmetric of the stirred tank, the computational domain was only half of the tank and periodic boundary was used.
17. The effect of the wormlike micelles flooding (w/%, 1.83 NaOA 4.24 Na2CO3) is 25% OOIP for thick oil in east area of Gudao oilfield after polymer injection flooding. Tablet coarse microscopic simulation flooding experiment showed that the bound residual oil after polymer flooding can restart, deform and form oil bank through capillary throat and moves to exit when wormlike micelles system is added into the model. It showed that wormlike micelles system can improve flooding efficiency notably by enlarging swept volume and advancing washing oil efficiency. The wormlike micelle flooding can effectively enlarge the covered volume and the flushing efficiency, thereby upgrades the flooding efficiency.
结果表明，在油酸钠溶液中，加入一定量的 Na2CO3能够形成蠕虫状胶束；孤岛东区稠油注聚驱后，蠕虫状胶束驱油配方（ w/%，1.83 NaOA 4.24 Na2CO3）的室内模拟驱油可提高采收率25%原始石油地质储量；平板夹砂微观驱油模型显示蠕虫状胶束驱油体系进入模型中，能够使注聚后束缚残余油重新启动、变形，渐渐形成油墙向出口处运移，蠕虫状胶束驱油体系能够有效扩大波及体积，提高洗油效率，从而提高驱油效率。
18. Every nook and cranny has been swept clean.
19. Nook'.''and cranny has been swept clean.
20. It was the third time Algerians had voted for a parliament since 1992, when the army abruptly interrupted a short-lived experiment in democracy by calling off the country's first multi-party election after the fundamentalists of the Islamic Salvation Front had swept the board in the first round, whereupon the generals stepped in to annul the process. That intervention triggered a conflict of extraordinary brutality that is yet to be fully extinguished, with some 200, 000 dead.
1. possessing sweep
e.g. the sleek swept wings of the plane