haunted英 [ˈhɔ:ntɪd] 美 [ˈhɔntɪd]911查询·英语单词原级：haunt第三人称单数：haunts第三人称复数：haunts现在分词：haunting
1. She had a haunted look, as if she were constantly anxious or afraid.
2. Her haunted imagination gave her no peace.
3. This is a haunted house.
1. 闹鬼的：回来遇到Bruce和阿Ben,他们一听,就说我们去的那是闹鬼的(haunted)地方,我说怎么感觉有点奇怪呢. 回来赶紧上网查资料,发现真的有这回事,而且还是英国著名的几个鬼堡之一.
2. 闹鬼：.本片的片名最初被定为<<闹鬼>>(Haunted),但由于后来影片的情节由万圣节改为了毕业舞会,所以片名也相应地改为<<毕业季>>(Senior Year)
3. 闹鬼的,鬼魂出没的,受到折磨的：coniferin hydrochloride 盐酸松柏苷2, 4- | haunted 闹鬼的,鬼魂出没的,受到折磨的 | lay edges 空白边
4. 靈異獵人：Hana no Kimi ------偷偷爱着你 | haunted --靈異獵人 | Happy Lesson--------------欢乐课程/快乐授业
1. Many towns have a creeky old house that some locals believe to be haunted.
2. The violent deaths of several slaves quartered in them gave rise to a legend that this part of the house is haunted.
3. Pushing the child into the fear (insisting he go into that haunted house or putting his hand into that jar with the eerie eyeballs) can increase the fear factor as well as breakdown your child's trust with you.
4. There are many legends about the station being haunted by the ghost of an ancient Egyptian woman dressed in a loincloth and headdress.
5. In fact, before she was Lady Gaga, Ms. Germanotta was a piano-playing singer-songwriter who haunted open mics in New York.
6. I'm haunted by his words.
7. Eg, i was haunted by his last words he said to me.
8. Tell me what you're haunted by.
9. To go back, and wander through the same dark, spider-haunted tunnels, his only light nickering into extinction... or to make his way across the roaring infemo of the foundry floor—and from there, who could know?
10. This smell haunted round for hours.
11. While many cultures feel that the spider and web represent the weaving of life, in reference to Halloween, they represent dark, spooky places and haunted houses long forgotten.
12. The crows with their draggled wings are silent on the tamarind branches, and the eastern back of the river is haunted by deepening gloom.
13. The palm trees in a row by the lake are smiting their heads against the dismal sky, the crows with their fraggled wings are silent on the tamarind branches, and the eastem back of the river is haunted by deepening gloom.
14. The palm trees in a row by the lake are smiting their heads against the dismal sky; the crows with their draggled wings are silent on the tamarind branches, and the eastern bank of the river is haunted by a deepening gloom.
15. That night, I wasn't the only one who was haunted.
16. You are abroad afar. At first, I really could not help seeing you off. Now, only I can bless you silently. I dwell in the familiar city and lead a routine life; but my feelings are haunted with the past.
17. I'm haunted with gloomy thoughts and sad memories.
18. Because for you this house is haunted."
19. A former driver, Pinto got a job scaring visitors in a commercial haunted house in Belo Horizonte, 210 miles north of Rio de Janeiro.
20. While in her house, Megan is haunted by a spirit that she believes is Sofie trying to communicate with her.
A haunted building or other place is one where a ghost regularly appears.
e.g. Tracy said the cabin was haunted.
e.g. ...a haunted house.
Someone who has a haunted expression looks very worried or troubled.
e.g. She looked so haunted, I almost didn't recognize her.
1. having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
e.g. became more and more haunted by the stupid riddle
was absolutely obsessed with the girl
got no help from his wife who was preoccupied with the children
he was taken up in worry for the old woman
Synonym: obsessedpreoccupiedtaken up(p)
2. inhabited by or as if by apparitions
e.g. a haunted house
3. showing emotional affliction or disquiet
e.g. her expression became progressively more haunted